What's new

Whatever

Yes, it is called Bhaura here too. Wasp is called Tataiya in my region. I was once bitten by a wasp and had an extreme reaction. Started losing my breath, my parents thought I was a goner :rofl:

Yes. What is called "Tattiyya" in Urdu/Hindi, is called "Poondhi" in Punjabi; but what is called "bhanwra" in Urdu/Hindi, is now a days called "Poondh", instead of "Bhaur", in Punjabi. Languages change imperceptibly.

@jamahir ,I read your post ( linked to the specific post of this whatever thread) , and other thread.

Well your idea is very nice ! But I'm wondering if it's even possible to introduce it in this world. Such proposals look like utopia to me.

And also I think that , you can make such thing effecive only if you can establish the method internationally. In one nation it's not possible.

If you can bring the whole world in this system , it will be successful, otherwise not.

As greedy imperialistic power will devour it.

Very hard yes but have to preach, join up, agitate and try. :)
Yes not bad idea , but how long you can try it successfully, I'm wondering! :)

Last edited:
@Atlas, allow me to write to you tomorrow. Most of the PDF time today has been on the war mega thread. I am about to log-off so will reply tomorrow. But thanks for the nice reception of my ideas. :)

if it were up to you,
this is how you will guarantee that pakistan will never again be able to acquire any top of the line chinese-domestic use versions of its combat systems ever again
do not fret, don't go by two Pakistan flags and the word 'we'. gent you are talking to is from Britain. could be a duel national/expat but certainly not someone who decides on Cino-Pak or US-Pakistan relationship.

what I am saying is that do not threaten Pakistan because some ex-Pakistani upsets you.

you mean that bungali so-called corleone the Pakistan hating multi-id Person?

other day I was watching him and then I think I saw the moderator account krash banning member @-=virus=- for disrespecting this corleone character's new ID. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/a-be...-that-resides-in-ukraine.736631/post-13602495
Yeah, he should get his old account back imo but I was talking more about some Pakistani members who are way too much into Multi-IDs, one ID gets active when they get banned than when unbanned that particular accounts die off
any normal poster can see through it - I can list at least 3-4 accounts who sound exactly like that titanium dude = dito

@doorstar I humbly request your expertise decrypting this one.. I believe we may have yet another infestation
I am indian doorstar open up that excel sheet of yours

do not fret, don't go by two Pakistan flags and the word 'we'. gent you are talking to is from Britain. could be a duel national/expat but certainly not someone who decides on Cino-Pak or US-Pakistan relationship.

what I am saying is that do not threaten Pakistan because some ex-Pakistani upsets you.
i am not upset, i am merely saying what i see and what i expect.

that if Pakistan betrays china, then china will keep its tech to itself. pure and simply.

also that i myself do not expect Pakistan to betray china.

I just went through the video and i would call it literally a masterpiece condensed into a 45min brilliant animation. The video gives you is something that every student of IR and international affairs should see and learn. It’s incredible how Ray Dalio can simplify quite complex concepts and explain 500 years of history in 45 minutes. Than connect the dots on what's happening currently with US.

Although he's an american and was reluctant to clearly say US is in the final phase of decline but from his video anybody can recognize it.

Highly recommended, specially to Mr @Mangus Ortus Novem

My friend,

Please, allow me to thankyou for the tag and an instructive video.

On a high-level study... the general principles of Rise n Fall of an empire... are a subject-matter of study and analysis.
These do help us to formulate a generic framework to make-sense of events in past and present...

However, in every Cycle of History there are nuances... different Vectors with varrying potencies/qualities... which infulence or rahter direct an outcome.

The 'war' in Ukraine is not between Russia and Ukrainians...but rather Russia and US... on Eurolandscape...
One could say that it is a DollarDominanceWar... since, its outcome, for a decade atleast, will keep Euro in check...making EU to hoard dollars for paying for gas n oil...

But this 'war' will also keep Eurolandscape totally re-dependent on the US led Empire... thus curtailing their independece or what-was-left of it... impacting EU-China investment deal difficult for both China and EU... two contenders for reserve currency.. For NOW!

There is the Momentum of History... it goes through its Cycles and imposes its Will... we are in a NewCycle and it is Accelerating...

And in this Cycle there are only Two Actors of History... China and the US led Empire...

For now we can say that there is a Decline and there is a Rise... however, the Velocity of both is different...

The last 500yrs were happening within an EuropeanLandscape...i.e. within a limited yet similar space... we can call it a SingularSpace ..despite lingual differences there was/is no great differences among the empires that rose and ruled the world in this time period.

The US is not a 'different' country... it is an European country located outside of Europe... similar to Australia and NZ ... Canada and so on...

But now we have an Asian Contender against CombinedWest led by the US Empire...

We do need a more nuanced Modelling ... perhaps a different Framework... than the video presented.

Just a thought...

Mangus

My friend,

Please, allow me to thankyou for the tag and an instructive video.

On a high-level study... the general principles of Rise n Fall of an empire... are a subject-matter of study and analysis.
These do help us to formulate a generic framework to make-sense of events in past and present...

However, in every Cycle of History there are nuances... different Vectors with varrying potencies/qualities... which infulence or rahter direct an outcome.

The 'war' in Ukraine is not between Russia and Ukrainians...but rather Russia and US... on Eurolandscape...
One could say that it is a DollarDominanceWar... since, its outcome, for a decade atleast, will keep Euro in check...making EU to hoard dollars for paying for gas n oil...

But this 'war' will also keep Eurolandscape totally re-dependent on the US led Empire... thus curtailing their independece or what-was-left of it... impacting EU-China investment deal difficult for both China and EU... two contenders for reserve currency.. For NOW!

There is the Momentum of History... it goes through its Cycles and imposes its Will... we are in a NewCycle and it is Accelerating...

And in this Cycle there are only Two Actors of History... China and the US led Empire...

For now we can say that there is a Decline and there is a Rise... however, the Velocity of both is different...

The last 500yrs were happening within an EuropeanLandscape...i.e. within a limited yet similar space... we can call it a SingularSpace ..despite lingual differences there was/is no great differences among the empires that rose and ruled the world in this time period.

The US is not a 'different' country... it is an European country located outside of Europe... similar to Australia and NZ ... Canada and so on...

But now we have an Asian Contender against CombinedWest led by the US Empire...

We do need a more nuanced Modelling ... perhaps a different Framework... than the video presented.

Just a thought...

Mangus

Paa Jee: On spot.

Back
Top Bottom