What's new

Whatever

Because you are an Islamophobe and a pervert too

Nobody wants to listen to your low IQ low intellect rants

1. Yeah because you are such an Islamic person that your types are recruited by CIA, MI6 and French intelligence to fight against progressive Muslim-majority movements and societies and your imams are, as per your moods, Obomba, B'liar, Sarkozy and Cameron. :lol:

2. As for my "low IQ low intellect rants" well, via those rants I almost created a workers union in a company some years ago and it would have been the first workers union in the Indian IT / ITES industry. Also, among other happenings one about my "low IQ low intellect rants" led me to have a few meetings with the state secretary for my state in India of one of the public Communist groups because I wanted to join the group and the state secretary was gauging me through these meets and I missed joining the group because of mix up in him introducing me to the city secretary of the group. Other such things. Not to mention my posts in this forum. So what exactly have you done online and offline ?

3. No one in the forum has promoted Islam as a progressive political and socio-economic ideology as me. Whereas you are just a ritualist Muslim who hasn't understood the philosophy of Islam.

Last edited:
1. Yeah because you are such an Islamic person that your types are recruited by CIA, MI6 and French intelligence to fight against progressive Muslim-majority movements and societies and your imams are, as per your moods, Obomba, B'liar, Sarkozy and Cameron. :lol:

2. As for my "low IQ low intellect rants" well, via those rants I almost created a workers union in a company some years ago and it would have been the first workers union in the Indian IT / ITES industry. Also, among other happenings one about my "low IQ low intellect rants" led me to have a few meetings with the state secretary for my state in India of one of the public Communist groups because I wanted to join the group and the state secretary was gauging me through these meets and I missed joining the group because of mix up in him introducing me to the city secretary of the group. Other such things. Not to mention my posts in this forum. So what exactly have you done online and offline ?

3. No one in the forum has promoted Islam as a progressive political and socio-economic ideology as me. Whereas you are just a ritualist Muslim.

No time to read your rant pervert

No time to read your rant pervert

Start developing the habit to read instead of making crass posts. Will help develop your intellect. Drinking Horlicks will supplement that too.

Start developing the habit to read instead of making crass posts. Will help develop your intellect. Drinking Horlicks will supplement that too.

There is nothing to read in your pervert islamophobic posts

Not to forget they are also very low IQ

Last edited:
ah, my mistake! so it is ok to ridicule religion on this here "defense" forum but not okay to discuss it for clarification purposes.

I stand corrected! thank you PDF.
One of these days, a stabile will become a mobile. It is to be hoped, anyway.......

my query was about the past -------

Jamahir bhai how did a Plethora of KNOWN species originate from a single organism without any female counterpart ?
Asexual reproduction, followed by dual characteristics, followed by sexual reproduction. It's there in most moderately advanced science textbooks. Please don't ask me to quote one; my parents and I had a bargain. Science till I finished school, whatever i wanted after.

0d74a2bc24599a8d7cae91964fe58442.jpg

What is poondhiology?

It is a Punjabi term for a softer form of womanizing, or taking extraordinary interest in opposite sex, by males. "Poondh", in Punjabi, literally means, what is called in Hindi/Urdu "bhanwra". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
It is a Punjabi term for a softer form of womanizing, or taking extraordinary interest in opposite sex, by males. "Poondh" literally means wasp, in Punjabi. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very interesting, this association of insects with amorous subjects. Had heard of bhanwray and jugnu enough, but now wasp also added to the list.

Very interesting, this association of insects with amorous subjects. Had heard of bhanwray and jugnu enough, but now wasp also added to the list.

I have edited my post. In fact, "bhanwra", of Urdu/Hindi, is called "Poondh", in Punjabi. Wasp is called "Poondhi".

A clarification. In classical Punjabi "bhanwra" was called "bhaur"; but in current spoken Punjabi, it is called "Poondh".

A clarification. In classical Punjabi "bhanwra" was called "bhaur"; but in current spoken Punjabi, it is called "Poondh".
Yes, it is called Bhaura here too. Wasp is called Tataiya in my region. I was once bitten by a wasp and had an extreme reaction. Started losing my breath, my parents thought I was a goner :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom