What's new

Whatever

Is he the same guy who Farid responds from YT destroyed ?

Dr hany's arguments are convincing or of anyone's for that matter as long as they are preaching Quran-ic Tow'heed and not hearsay or personal opinions.

Dr hany's arguments are convincing or of anyone's for that matter as long as they are preaching Quran-ic Tow'heed and not hearsay or personal opinions.
Not necessarily, just because you are teaching Tawheed doesn't mean rest of the stuff you preach is right, I know people who although accept the oneness of Allah but reject Hadith, and even give the due respect to Rasool Allah, or bring their own logics into religion when there is established Ahkaam's.

Not necessarily, just because you are teaching Tawheed doesn't mean rest of the stuff you preach is right, I know people who although accept the oneness of Allah but reject Hadith, and even give the due respect to Rasool Allah, or bring their own logics into religion when there is established Ahkaam's.

When evaluating theological aspects The Holy Quran must be consulted to back a Hadees and not otherwise . If someone's toiling through the scripture without altering the muhkimaat , which are also clearly mentioned in The same Quran then Iam all ears.

The problem with early scholars is that they almost took it as a form of poetry and applied the same rules writing their exegesis ------. Some even went to the extent of adding Israelite traditions, dito .

Not necessarily, just because you are teaching Tawheed doesn't mean rest of the stuff you preach is right,

How can we reach on a conclusion or any without listening to him -------?

When evaluating theological aspects The Holy Quran must be consulted to back a Hadees and not otherwise . If someone's toiling through the scripture without altering the muhkimaat , which are also clearly mentioned in The same Quran then Iam all ears.
Of course Quran is the Primary source but can not disregard Hadeeth, I am not saying he did but I am using Hadeeth deniers as example, this Dr have been refuted by Farid response, unless I am mixing him with someone else.

How can we reach on a conclusion or any without listening to him -------?
not necessarily talking about him but saying there are people who consider themselves scholars/Muslims and yet they deny Hadeeth or outright reject even the Sahih Ahadeeth.

Im totaly fucked up today. Did sleep too long and thought i have free day ..turns out i had to go university. I did shower but could not take care of my hair... So i look like exploded pillow

20220318-100447.png

Pakistan came into being for promoting and establishing such kind of criminals.

O PaaJee,

What a Khottacracy!

Khottaz, Khachur, leallaa, lealli... what a line-up.

The CriminalEnterprise is making a full effort for retaking control of Pakistan... i.e. its colony!!! @peagle

The word 'Lottacracy' is being thrown around... but it is Khottacracy!

The RegimeChange by this Khottacracy is quite a study... where its pet MarasiMedia is playing as paratroopers...
This is worth study in itself @The Eagle a display of WeaponisedInformationWarfare.

However, there is only one thing that can not only save PMIK but seal his future rule... He needs to act on it...

Anyhow, it is too tiring and disturbing to see OurLand going to the dogs again... sad!

Mangus

@ghazi52 @Windjammer @Verve @StormBreaker

O PaaJee,

What a Khottacracy!

Khottaz, Khachur, leallaa, lealli... what a line-up.

The CriminalEnterprise is making a full effort for retaking control of Pakistan... i.e. its colony!!! @peagle

The word 'Lottacracy' is being thrown around... but it is Khottacracy!

The RegimeChange by this Khottacracy is quite a study... where its pet MarasiMedia is playing as paratroopers...
This is worth study in itself @The Eagle a display of WeaponisedInformationWarfare.

However, there is only one thing that can not only save PMIK but seal his future rule... He needs to act on it...

Anyhow, it is too tiring and disturbing to see OurLand going to the dogs again... sad!

Mangus

@ghazi52 @Windjammer @Verve @StormBreaker

We ain't no Iraq or Syria. They are trying but boys are ready as well. Let's hope for the best.
I have been out of touch due to busy life,

In short, Where is the current gov headed and what will be the repercussions ?

@jhungary which state in Australia do you put up? I study at a University in Melbourne & reside near Burwood.

I would like to meet you when I am back in Australia ( April).

@jhungary which state in Australia do you put up? I study at a University in Melbourne & reside near Burwood.

I would like to meet you when I am back in Australia ( April).
Go to my profile, I listed the town I am currently in.

I may not be here in April tho, but I will be back probably late May or Early June.

Back
Top Bottom