What's new

Whatever

1648119717728.png

Snapchat-1530383414.jpg
General Raheel Sharif in Pakistani embassy Riyadh(23rd March ceremony). Pic was taken yesterday

This topic confuses me. How is it that for 1400 years, no sahaba RA, no tabieen, no taba tabieen, no imaam, no scholar, no one ever said this and its only him saying this. I am sure uve done some research abt it, what do u think?

The ummayd period confuses me -----.
Hadees in most cases wasn't transmitted verbatim like Kitabullah , just the crux of it .

Personally for me, the convincing part is this doctors usage of references and words from Quran itself for propagating nothing but Abrahamic Tow'heed.

I can take the "risk" of innovation, which I still couldn't fathom how reciting Quranic supplications in favour of something else would make it a biddah, than to do away with Quran .

May Allah Swt guide and bless all of us

Can we say that the Americans have turned Ukraine into another Afghanistan for the Russian?

CNN certainly wants us to believe it to be so...

Perhaps, we must exercise caution in drawing quick conclusions... afterall.... it is the Greatest PsyOp of last 80years!

@Reddington @peagle @PanzerKiel @SIPRA @StormBreaker

Can we say that the Americans have turned Ukraine into another Afghanistan for the Russian?

Perhaps, we must exercise caution in drawing quick conclusions... afterall.... it is the Greatest PsyOp of last 80years!

Paa Jee: You are right. This is altogether a different type of conflict, at a different time. Implications of this conflict would be far far far broader and intense, than US-Taliban War. This conflict, in my view, is going to totally change the geopolitical scene, fabric and relationships. It has virtually hit every country on this globe.

Paa Jee: You are right. This is altogether a different type of conflict, at a different time. Implications of this conflict would be far far far broader and intense, than US-Taliban War. This conflict, in my view, is going to totally change the geopolitical scene, fabric and relationships. It has virtually hit every country on this globe.

The world was already on the brink of war, Covid came, Everyone got busy, Biden iblees wakes up and moves the world closer to war than ever.

Extremely fragile times. Egos at play here, Neither sides will stop unless Europe emerges as a mediator between the elephants.

No. They are very powerful. They can appoint a new DG(ISI), which is the sole prerogative of the PM, without even informing him, let alone consulting him; and then forcing the PM, to endorse that appointment. This is the bitter reality of Pakistan. IK is essentially on an exit path, and the Arch Scoundrels and Rascals, like SS, Maryam, AAZ, Bilawal are coming into power, with the help of the Establishment. That is what I am seeing.

O PaaJee,

Let us keep our chin up and shoulders straight!

The way I see it ..this RegimeChange attempt by the CriminalEnterprise is a GreatBlessing for Pakistan.

Should they succeed Pakistan wins!

And should they loose Pakistan wins!

After TwoCenturies of Humiliation we are moving towards GreatRevival of OurLand and OurOrder.

What we see before us is the Re-Birth and Awakening of PakPositiveNationalism.

It is now the emerging Reality...

Manhoos Fazloo ... Showbaaz or Billo have no future in Pakistan.

And regarding the Establishment... PakPositiveNationaism is going to absorb them as well.

No worries!!!

Mangus

The merciless face of Uttar Pradesh Police has come to the fore in the Badlapur police station area of Jaunpur, the police, who arrived to resolve a dispute, entered the house of a Dalit woman and beat women including minor children so badly that they The skin has turned black! Now it remains to be seen what action the BJP government takes on its unbridled police.

Bahujan samajh will either rise, or vanish.

Pakistan was created due to a reason, which contemporary Indian totally neglects. Many more Pakistans to come.

The ummayd period confuses me -----.
Hadees in most cases wasn't transmitted verbatim like Kitabullah , just the crux of it .

Personally for me, the convincing part is this doctors usage of references and words from Quran itself for propagating nothing but Abrahamic Tow'heed.

I can take the "risk" of innovation, which I still couldn't fathom how reciting Quranic supplications in favour of something else would make it a biddah, than to do away with Quran .

May Allah Swt guide and bless all of us
u should be glad we are not discussing the slapping of chris rock by Prince of Bel air

Back
Top Bottom