What's new

Whatever

let us not derail an interesting air defence news thread there.

In every way imaginable ?

In what way are people in the DPRK better off ? Outside of Pyongyang, where the elite regime and military higher ups and nuclear scientists are given half decent living facilities, it's very tough for the people.

I have no time for your insanity, bhai, kabhi to thodi si common sense bhi baat kar lia kar, I will refer you again to Mr Lankov, the world's foremost expert on North Korea and to the many books he's published.

You could also look up and read on their concentration camps, Yodok etc from people who were actually imprisoned there.

Humko khulli choot hai, anyone can go and say anything about how horrible Modi and BJP are, ever seen the news or been on twitter ? Kitni gaaliyan dete hain log politicians ko.. try that shit in the DPRK and not just you, but your entire extended family (your wife, kids, parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, their kids.. everyone!) gets thrown in a concentration re-education camp to be tortured for life and probably killed. There's also public executions, the regime manages your daily calorie intake.. and falls short many times, it's hell, absolute hell.

Look man, I understand you hate the current administration and their capitalist ideology but please, FFS.. stop with the insanity of saying stuff like India is worse than DPRK, will you ? Not because I'm far from offended, just appalled at how anyone could say such a thing when even Somalia and Afghanistan are MUCH better off in terms of freedom for their people than DPRK.

Even comrade Sitaram Yechury will give you a tight slap on your face if you say dumb shite of the sort you just did.
=====================================================================

In fact, y'know what ?

I'd like to gift you this book:
1636177830651.png

208 rupiya waali Kindle edition though, not the hardcover.. that one is almost 6k rupallis.

e-mail batao.. or, make a new e-mail and I'll send you the code there, all you have to do is get the free kindle reader app and you can read on your smartphone or laptop/PC.

Last edited:
Even comrade Sitaram Yechury will give you a tight slap on your face if you say dumb shite of the sort you just did.

Comrade Yechury will be more worried about his ideological chum, Umar Khalid, rotting away in jail for the last one year for just being a progressive. Comrade Yechury will also be more worried about other things like the journalist in jail for just going to a place where a girl was gangraped and tortured to death and state administration tried to hide away the crime and the journalist trying to report on the crime and getting arrested in the process. Comrade Yechury will also be more worried about the government and its supporters trying to hide the estimated 4.9 million COVID deaths in India and mispresenting it as 414,000 just by the second wave in mid-2021 ( at least one not-so-near relative of mine died ). I could go on.

Last edited:
Comrade Yechury will be more worried about his ideological chum, Umar Khalid, rotting away in jail for the last one year for just being a progressive. Comrade Yechury will also be more worried about other things like the journalist in jail for just going to a place where a girl was gangraped and tortured to death and state administration tried to hide away the crime and the journalist trying to report on the crime and getting arrested in the process. Comrade Yechury will also be more worried about the government and its supporters trying to hide the estimated 4.9 million COVID deaths in India and mispresenting it as 414,000 just by the second wave in mid-2021. I could go on.
tried to explaini this to you so many times, why don't you get it ?

that this is not a perfect world, there are crooked corrupt politicians, violent crime, injustice, poverty, conflict everywhere on Earth in literally every country.

you and me here in India, as one of the almost 200 nation states of the planet, are very fortunate to be here, even with all of it's many ills.. especially when compared to the vast majority of people in the DPRK, hell, even.. even some mid rung and not very bright corporate drone in Mumbai, Bangalore or Gurgaon/Delhi makes more money and leads a better life in terms of creature comforts and finances than people in Pyongyang.

now give me an e-mail link where I can send you an e-book gift, very good insight into the DPRK, you'll like it.

even some mid rung and not very bright corporate drone in Mumbai, Bangalore or Gurgaon/Delhi makes more money and leads a better life in terms of creature comforts and finances than people in Pyongyang.

Here are two comfortables inside of North Korean flats. Could be anywhere in the world including in Bombay, Bangalore, Gurgaon / Delhi :
IMG_4648-1.jpg

living-room-3-kyusik-shin.jpg

More.

now give me an e-mail link where I can send you an e-book gift, very good insight into the DPRK, you'll like it.

If it is a PDF you should be able to attach I think a max 5 MB file in your post.

Here's a comfortable inside of a North Korean flat. Could be anywhere in the world including in Bombay, Bangalore, Gurgaon / Delhi :
living-room-3-kyusik-shin.jpg
Looks decent, not that great but you do realize that only the top nuclear scientists and high up regime generals in Pyongyang get to live in those, right ?

there are a lot of people who rise up from very humble backgrounds to achieve a lot here in India, the DPRK ki janta is proper screwed but.. there's no opportunity there, it's hell compared to India.

you really ought to learn to cap your BS when it goes full red :sarcastic:

If it is a PDF you should be able to attach I think a max 5 MB file in your post.
na, no piracy/theft.. it's a legit real copy and Dr Lankov deserves whatever few rupees he gets from it.

I'll send it to you if you share an email here, make a new one just for it..

if not, then whatever.. you can probably find a pirate copy somewhere, shouldn't be that difficult.

good read anyway.

Looks decent, not that great but you do realize that only the top nuclear scientists and high up regime generals in Pyongyang get to live in those, right ?

Reload the page. There is another photo of a flat and a link to a CNN photo article about housing in DPRK. The caption for one photo says that housing is free in DPRK for all. But in India well :
The police have also recovered a suicide note which says the man was unemployed for the past many months and that the family was going through acute financial crisis. "I was unable to pay the installments for our house and bear the expense my children's education," read the note. According to the note, he thought his children would not have a good future after his death, so he decided to kill them as well.

"The couple slit the throats of their children using a tile cutter and then consumed poison. While their 16-year-old son died, their daughter survived," Misrod Police Station Inspector Niranjan Sharma said.

The mother and daughter have been admitted to the government-run Hamidia hospital, while the bodies of the man and his son have been sent for post-mortem, he said.

A case has been registered in this connection, he added.

there are a lot of people who rise up from very humble backgrounds to achieve a lot here in India, the DPRK ki janta is proper screwed but.. there's no opportunity there, it's hell compared to India.

you really ought to learn to cap your BS when it goes full red :sarcastic:

And you must reign in your ultra-nationalism because it is preventing you from seeing the wrongs and injustices. Please go to that thread where I tagged you yesterday about farmer suicides in India.

na, no piracy/theft.. it's a legit real copy and Dr Lankov deserves whatever few rupees he gets from it.

I want Dr. Lankov to come live in India for five years and then tell us why does his COVID vaccine certificate have a beaming photo of Dear Leader but not on the death certificate. And what was this ?
The countrywide vaccination drive against Covid-19 risks turning into a political programme if it gets associated with Prime Minister Narendra Modi as a politician or a person at every stage and in every aspect. A record 23.1 million vaccinations were done on September 17, Modi’s birthday and the programme was turned into a political vaccine mela, touted as a ‘birthday gift’ to the nation. But vaccination is a national programme that uses public resources in the form of government personnel, money and facilities owned by the State, and should not be commandeered and tethered to a party or a person. The country had a 30-day average of 7 million doses before the birthday bash, and it suddenly tripled on that day, with BJP-ruled states multiplying the vaccinations by up to 15 times.

The sudden surge shows that there was a political plan behind it. The average number of doses in the runaway states came down in the few days before the birthday and in the days after the event, raising questions whether vaccines were held back for that day. That amounts to making a deliberate attempt to manipulate the programme by organising it for the benefit of the Prime Minister’s and BJP’s image. Linking a national programme with a day in the ruling party’s political calendar amounts to appropriation of that programme and imposition of the day on the people, demanding their involvement in it. Already the vaccination certificates carry Modi’s photograph and billboards on streets and advertisements, again with his photograph, make various claims, giving credit for the vaccination programme personally to him and even suggesting that the vaccines are a gift to the people from him.
Let me tell you that for my own second dose time which came just before His birthday I couldn't find the government free dose and had to go to a private hospital and pay 750 or so to get it.

Last edited:
Reload the page. There is another photo of a flat and a link to a CNN photo article about housing in DPRK. The caption for one photo says that housing is free in DPRK for all. But in India well :

.. And you must reign in your ultra-nationalism because it is preventing you from seeing the wrongs and injustices. Please go to that thread where I tagged you yesterday about farmer suicides in India.
saw, not that great.. and lol @ the the Kims pics as centrepiece and the huge statue of Tongju Kim Il Sun outside the complex and people bowing to it.

"but in India..."

why are you so dense ? kab samjhega ? the world isn't a perfect place and India is far from perfect.. still much better than the DPRK, even with all the warts etc.

and those examples of frankly, quite mediocre apartments (they're ok, but not high end ones by any means), are not to say that everyone there gets the privilege of living in one of them. Only the elite of the elite live there, ok ?

what farmer suicide, even rich and famous people go that way many times. Life is tough, the world can be a pretty unforgiving place..

to think that one day a perfect "early Islam" inspired communist government will give everyone everything free and we'll have colonies on Mars and beyond, money will be a thing of the past.. this is fuckin' beyond absurd to expect to happen in at least out lifetime here.

a lot of people, me included, like to dream of those things too but then life slaps a reality check on you and there's bills to pay and IRL stuff catches up with you. i probably have said many unsavoury things on this forum in the past.. stuff to do with religion etc, but IRL.. nobody has time to even think about these issues you seem to hold so dear ? nobody has any time or interest in stuff like oppressing muslims and dalits, man.

sure, there are faultlines in our society, nobody can deny that.. and that there continue to be certain discriminatory societal ills that plague us.. but they're going away, and the government is not discriminating against anyone.. divided we are weak, everyone understands that basic, and equal rights for all, regardless of their.. whatever.. is guaranteed in the constitution.

we live in a vibrant functioning democracy and an emerging economy that is on the upswing and we have the winds in our sails and there is no fascism or anything of the sort brewing here.

why do you get so riled up with dirty politics ? why can't you see it for what it is ? .. it's a powergrab game.. you think the congress will be any different in how they cozy up to the giant multinationals.. you think Adani and RIL stocks will lose valuation if the "left" came to power ?

you better adapt to reality, and quickly.. all these fantastical visions of a life on mars when humanity has evolved spiritually and progressed beyond religion and greed and has harnessed zero point energy and so on.. dream on, by all means, and work to build a foundation that maybe will someday assist in the realization of those dreams, but..

filhaal, Mungeri Mian.... thekedaar aila re, kiraya mangta.. aur gaadi ka bhi kisht chukane ga.. varna bank waaley teri gaadi hadap lengai. :lol:

filhaal, Mungeri Mian.... thekedaar aila re, kiraya mangta.. aur gaadi ka bhi kisht chukane ga.. varna bank waaley teri gaadi hadap lengai. :lol:

Well dost, you keep doing those things for the next 50 years if the Indian system somehow manages to stay that way despite socio-economic, political and technological changes outside and I will keep spreading the word about progressive ideas and there are a few accepters of those ideas.

Sure, you are being a wonderful contributor to your local and global society through your MBA degree and employment at a software services company that does off-shored "work" for company on Wall Street.
so what if he/she is ?

you jealous of @Valar. ?

what do you have against this person if they are in a good paying job and enjoying life ?

let go of this hatred of normal people, you pathetic bitter little man, @jamahir

Back
Top Bottom