What's new

Whatever

brother my country hosts 3 to 5 million refugees. they are involved in all sorts of criminal ,terrorists activities. they have genocided our indigenous communities. they are all uninvitted guests. . they all hate pakistan
what has been ure experience with afghan refugees in india?
Which communities can you list a few of them?
the hindko, the pahari, sindhis in hyderabad

what has been ure experience with afghan refugees in india?

I personally haven't met any Afghan refugee or student in India but they certainly live in places like Delhi, Calcutta ( Kolkata ), Pune and Hyderabad.Watch this short vid about a Delhi locality called Lajpat Nagar which has many Afghan refugees.

@JamD

Hi,

is there any way i could contact you? This is really urgent, i could do with your assistance.

@Mentee, Elon's words are better than mine :

“Mars has a great need for people, seeing as population is currently zero. Humans are the custodians of other life on Earth. Let us bring life to Mars!” Musk went on to write.

جس ملک میں لاکھوں لوگ تبلغی اجتماعات میں جاتے ہوں. جہاں لاکھوں لوگ دعوت دین کے لیے سفر کرتے ہوں. *جہاں سے لاکھوں لوگ بیت اللہ عمرہ اور حج کے لیے جاتے ہوں. میلاد النبی کے موقع پر ہر شہر میں جلوسوں میں لاکھوں لوگ شامل ہوں جس ملک میں ہر رات لاکھوں محافل میلاد اور دروس قرآن ہوتے ہوں. جس ملک میں یوم عاشور والے دن لاکھوں لوگ غم حسین میں عزاداری کرتے ہوں جس ملک میں عید اور جمعے کے بڑے بڑے اجتماعات ہوتے ہوں. جس ملک میں تسبیحات پڑھنے والے لاکھوں میں اور درود و سلام کی تعداد اربوں میں ہو.
وہ ملک ایمانداری میں دنیا میں 160ویں نمبر پر آئے اور کافروں کا جاپان Honesty میں نمبر ون ملک قرار پائے تو سوال تو اٹھے گا کہ ہم کس کو دھوکہ دے رہے ہیں خود کو یا پھر اپنے خدا کو ؟؟؟؟
سوچیے گا ضرور ؟؟؟؟

1627132121862.png

Yes, love FLP❤.
Nice, used to mess around years and years ago... until I suddenly felt the urge to get back in it recently and actually went and bought it legit.

Trying to relearn a bunch of stuff, a lot has changed ! Its a full blown sequencer now, good ol fruity 🤗

Nice, used to mess around years and years ago... until I suddenly felt the urge to get back in it recently and actually went and bought it legit.

Trying to relearn a bunch of stuff, a lot has changed ! Its a full blown sequencer now, good ol fruity 🤗
It’s actually the best DAW, Ableton and Logic Pro X are for noobs. FLP is actual pro, can do much more and is more complicated, that’s why complex beats can be made on FLP.

Back
Top Bottom