What's new

Whatever

@Indus Pakistan if you have free time, hear him out bro
I feel his ideology and looking at Pakistan matches a lot with how you view the country (I was a lurker and a fan of yours)
He is the guy who gave me the inspiration to the idea of Pakistan as a expression of it's geography and a journey of 8,000 years.

He is the guy who gave me the inspiration to the idea of Pakistan as a expression of it's geography and a journey of 8,000 years.
Hearing him out and I feel finally

This is Pakistan, this makes sense to me, appeal to my Idea of Pakistan

People of the Indus

1628345617329.png

Such molvis are the curse for humanity.
Our beloved prophet (PBUH) said those who don't show love , compassion and tolerance towards the young and old are not one of us. Now imagine if that incident happened during the era of our prophet (PBUH) how he could have handled the whole situation vs how that molvi handled who think he is the savior of Islam. Such people gave Islam a bad name.
(Link)

@SecularNationalist as that thread is deleted I am replying to you here

Fact of the matter is that Molvi was not even aware about the child identity let alone the religion religion of that child and child run out from the library in fear and molvi after failing to find the child in neighborhood filed the FIR against the unknown child ....

Police acted after some day when someone from the neighborhood who saw the child running out of library that day informed either to police or that molvi (this is not clear to me) which lead the action of taking that child into custody and from there all the series of misfortunate events, negligence, mishandling occurred.

(Link)

@SecularNationalist as that thread is deleted I am replying to you here

Fact of the matter is that Molvi was not even aware about the child identity let alone the religion religion of that child and child run out from the library in fear and molvi after failing to find the child in neighborhood filed the FIR against the unknown child ....

Police acted after some day when someone from the neighborhood who saw the child running out of library that day informed either to police or that molvi (this is not clear to me) which lead the action of taking that child into custody and from there all the series of misfortunate events, negligence, mishandling occurred.
Yea those saviors of Islam don't even spare Muslim kids .

@Hamartia Antidote, I found a YouTube three-part upload of Dune ( 2000 ) mini-series. Have you watched it ?

Below is the first part and the vid suggestions have the other two parts :

@Hamartia Antidote, I found a YouTube three-part upload of Dune ( 2000 ) mini-series. Have you watched it ?

Below is the first part and the vid suggestions have the other two parts :

No I read the book in High School (required reading) and saw only the 1984 version in its entirety. The other movie in just bits and pieces.

I felt the same after reading Indus saga and one of uts very powerful lines was "Indus man a good soldier but a bad administrator.."

I am just disgusted with the outpouring of members' support for the filthy, oppressive and unjust Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom