What's new

Whatever

It’s actually the best DAW, Ableton and Logic Pro X are for noobs. FLP is actual pro, can do much more and is more complicated, that’s why complex beats can be made on FLP.
Best for electronic stuff by a margin..
for tracking real bands and instruments, pro tools is the industry standard because they work mostly with audio files. Ableton is good for lives. Logic is for Mactatds.

Been out of the loop for a while, what's a good place to get 'try before buy' fully unlocked vst vstis etc ?

Best for electronic stuff by a margin..
for tracking real bands and instruments, pro tools is the industry standard because they work mostly with audio files. Ableton is good for lives. Logic is for Mactatds.

Been out of the loop for a while, what's a good place to get 'try before buy' fully unlocked vst vstis etc ?
Forgot names, but I got a lot of plugins from various websites, Nexus for example.

@Foxtrot AlphaSir what wrong did I say? No one will blacklist a nuclear armed nation as nuclear armed nations are volatile and blacklisting them will be cause severe damages to any nation and the world.

1627495691076.png

@Indos, you can move those two Quran quotes into the dedicated thread for quotes : :)

Bizzare as it may seem but Maryam helped to bring this on the Sharif's. You don't make comments on "Yahoodis' and expect no blowback from the powers that be in UK which are heavily dominated by rich Jews. Lest you forget Jemima's dad was a Jewish billionaire and there are more like him - all tight buddies with British political ruling elite.

Indusman Brother mine,

NarcoLeague is an Economic Terrorist Organisation... reason why Pak is in FATF.

Rent-a-leader-in-thrid-world enterprise has been quite protective of such assets in Pakistan... from Mullahs to KhooniLiberals to 'political' parties...

Noora is the leader of Khottacracy i.e CriminalEnterprise which has turned Pakistan into Softstate.... hence, Noora n Co has still asset value for the external actors...

Let us not forget Afghanistan headache... with Bazari Kabulis making ugly noises against Pakistan... please, recall Noora meeting that Kabuli bazari NSA.... who insulted OurLand and OurPeople....

Since the AbsolutelyNOT .... we are under immense pressure from the obvious quarters... Freedom comes at a price when a State stands up to become... Pakistan has dared... so let us prepare for the Price of Freedom.

Nooraz or NarcoLeague is AntiPakistan Foreign Agents... but being Anti-Semtic in public... well NanniTweenti is pathological..

We must look too much into Noora drama in the UK... what is MOST interesting is the Online Petition in the UK against Nooraz and their attack dogs... which if it breaks a certain quantity will make the UK parliment debate.. and guess what will be the Nooraz called in the British House of Commons?

For now let us remain BemusedObservers of this NarcoLeague dramaz...

We need to secure the WesternSide to have freedom of movement on the Eastern... PakKashmiris in IoJK are still waiting for us...

We shall discuss the thread you started in the PakHistory section...

Mangus

Indusman Brother mine,

NarcoLeague is an Economic Terrorist Organisation... reason why Pak is in FATF.

Rent-a-leader-in-thrid-world enterprise has been quite protective of such assets in Pakistan... from Mullahs to KhooniLiberals to 'political' parties...

Noora is the leader of Khottacracy i.e CriminalEnterprise which has turned Pakistan into Softstate.... hence, Noora n Co has still asset value for the external actors...

Let us not forget Afghanistan headache... with Bazari Kabulis making ugly noises against Pakistan... please, recall Noora meeting that Kabuli bazari NSA.... who insulted OurLand and OurPeople....

Since the AbsolutelyNOT .... we are under immense pressure from the obvious quarters... Freedom comes at a price when a State stands up to become... Pakistan has dared... so let us prepare for the Price of Freedom.

Nooraz or NarcoLeague is AntiPakistan Foreign Agents... but being Anti-Semtic in public... well NanniTweenti is pathological..

We must look too much into Noora drama in the UK... what is MOST interesting is the Online Petition in the UK against Nooraz and their attack dogs... which if it breaks a certain quantity will make the UK parliment debate.. and guess what will be the Nooraz called in the British House of Commons?

For now let us remain BemusedObservers of this NarcoLeague dramaz...

We need to secure the WesternSide to have freedom of movement on the Eastern... PakKashmiris in IoJK are still waiting for us...

We shall discuss the thread you started in the PakHistory section...

Mangus
Nice to read your reply. Was concerned at your long absence. Good to know your still kicking around.

Nice to read your reply. Was concerned at your long absence. Good to know your still kicking around.

Still in recovery... but The Momentum of History brought me here... ear to the ground... observation mode.

Regarding your thread in History section... my sense is that Pakistan NEVER had a Identity crisis but Leadership/Statesmanship Crisis...

Just watch what Paks are gonna do on Our Independence Day...

PakistanZindabad... time for Pakistan has finally come!!!!

Mangus

Back
Top Bottom