What's new

Whatever

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Consider this a polite request. Stop acting in bad faith towards me. I'm here to clear any misunderstandings you have of me. I don't want the mahaul in some of the threads to be ruined every single time.

Our positions are alike on many topics, but in some we do differ which is OK. If you think I have a lot of ego, then I'm willing to meet you half-way.

I don't dislike you or anything like that. I have many more serious things to worry about. This forum is only for my recreation and some great knowledge exchange.

Regards

@Verve

Ram Ram :cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Kaisay hoo

fraud-nirmal-baba.jpg

@ps3linux For-Your-Eyes-Only!!!

The combined 'BalanceSheet' of the CentralBanks is about $28Trillion... given the rate of QE InfinityGrowth... one suspects the Historic Rise in the % of GDP go Japanese way. EU is heading in that direction... Sad really!

Destroys the ProductiveCapital and negatively effects MoneyVilocety... deflation if lucky!!!

BofA%20CBs1.jpg

@ps3linux For-Your-Eyes-Only!!!

The combined 'BalanceSheet' of the CentralBanks is about $28Trillion... given the rate of QE InfinityGrowth... one suspects the Historic Rise in the % of GDP go Japanese way. EU is heading in that direction... Sad really!

Destroys the ProductiveCapital and negatively effects MoneyVilocety... deflation if lucky!!!

BofA%20CBs1.jpg
Can you please elaborate more on that.. How Europe's economy might be effected? I am not business guy, so please use commoners language.

Can you please elaborate more on that.. How Europe's economy might be effected? I am not business guy, so please use commoners language.

O Najoomi hamaray....

ECB, European Central Bank, has bought too many bonds and stocks...mostly from ZombieCorporatons to keep them aflot... hence the Productive Capital is being pumped in in non-productive corporations. Striffling samller companies ...

With Buy-Everything to Keep the FinancialMarkets artificially stable comes at a cost of Debt ...

In other words Central Banks are now Players in Stockmarkets and with pumping 'free money' have pushed the Stocks up and up while the Real Economy i.e. Factories to eateries are going bankrupt...

This makes it dangerous and artifical situation... in other words... CentralBanks are Nationalising the Economies... which for example IMF won't allow Pakistan...

This the Disconnect between MoneyCreation by punching computer keys and people have real jobs and job security..i.e Real Economy.

In other words Modern Monetary Theory has died and now we are in a unclear Financial System/... i.e. MoneyCreation for Productive Credit by the CBs to MoneyCreation for keeping the Financial System alive.

With 0% interest rates ... money is cheap... so lending becomes useless for banks... hence they go to 'invest' in the StockMarkets... that is why you see Apple stock in worth $3+/- Trillions ... but its revenues and profits of last five years tell us different story.

Apple Market Valuation is Bigger than IndianEconomy ... a country of 1.4Bln.

O Najoomi hamaray....

ECB, European Central Bank, has bought too many bonds and stocks...mostly from ZombieCorporatons to keep them aflot... hence the Productive Capital is being pumped in in non-productive corporations. Striffling samller companies ...

With Buy-Everything to Keep the FinancialMarkets artificially stable comes at a cost of Debt ...

In other words Central Banks are now Players in Stockmarkets and with pumping 'free money' have pushed the Stocks up and up while the Real Economy i.e. Factories to eateries are going bankrupt...

This makes it dangerous and artifical situation... in other words... CentralBanks are Nationalising the Economies... which for example IMF won't allow Pakistan...

This the Disconnect between MoneyCreation by punching computer keys and people have real jobs and job security..i.e Real Economy.

In other words Modern Monetary Theory has died and now we are in a unclear Financial System/... i.e. MoneyCreation for Productive Credit by the CBs to MoneyCreation for keeping the Financial System alive.

With 0% interest rates ... money is cheap... so lending becomes useless for banks... hence they go to 'invest' in the StockMarkets... that is why you see Apple stock in worth $3+/- Trillions ... but its revenues and profits of last five years tell us different story.

Apple Market Valuation is Bigger than IndianEconomy ... a country of 1.4Bln.
So will what might be ultimate scene? World War or people on streets or what?

@ps3linux yaar, almost $3Tln so far deficit... one suspects that the Fed shall keep on purchasing/monitising/printing all the way to 2022... What says you?

deficit%20summary%202020.jpg

@jamahir I read one of your comment saying that you havent prayed again for at least half of your current age, so I just want to ask you whether you still remember the Arabic doa that we should say during the prayer ? Because if you have already forgotten it, it will make you difficult to start praying again if you some how has the urge to pray after so long being absent.

I do sometimes check it out and found that most links relay to PDF.
Sir, we have integrated our social media postings so that the selected threads and discussions of PDF get shared across all social accounts on fb,twitter and instagram. We also attach link redirecting them to the forum so they can read up further on the topic.

@jamahir I read one of your comment saying that you havent prayed again for at least half of your current age, so I just want to ask you whether you still remember the Arabic doa that we should say during the prayer ? Because if you have already forgotten it, it will make you difficult to start praying again if you some how has the urge to pray after so long being absent.

I have forgotten but I just asked my mother who some months ago found in my house a booklet that is named "Salah ( The Muslim Prayer )" published by "Syed Khaliq Taufiq & Family" which contains the way of prayer including the physical positions.

My mother just now told me a few things but it was difficult for me to byheart them so soon. It will take practice.

OFF TOPIC, :offpost:

But the guy in the middle of 6th picture standing next to modi has legs that are even more thinner than my bicepts.

Those skinny chicken legs are best suited to their owners. RSSS talk big, but when they meet genuine resistance from Pak, Chinese soldiers, or Indian Muslims defending their communities, they run away like chickens.

Back
Top Bottom