What's new

Whatever

Wow, that sounds interesting. I really wanna know more about what happened there between them.

As I stated earlier, Imran N Hossein was very close to Dr. Israr Ahmad, he joined Tanzeem e Islami, his organization, which was formed to bring an Islamic renaissance in thinking and to eventually push for the return of Khilafat.

If you ask any Pakistani, you will know Dr. Israr Ahmad was a very charismatic Islamic scholar, gifted in knowledge of Western and Eastern philosophy both, and a strong supporter of the Pakistani movement, particularly the thoughts and ideas of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Allama Iqbal RA alayhuma.

Imran N Hosein was a student in Karachi where he learned from an Islamic scholar there, afterwards he came back to US and joined Dr. Israr Ahmad. He was briefly made chief Daee of North America by Dr. Israr, who was hoping to improve is knowledge and understanding of Islam to turn him into a force for propagation of Islam in the West.

This failed and backfired however as Imran N Hosein did not like being told what to do. He used to read the same 3 khutbahs and be done with it. Riba, Dajjal, and Israel.

Eventually people complained to Dr. Israr that they were being forced to listen to the same khutbah again and again, and that this man does not have knowledge aside from these three subjects.

Dr. Israr wanted to bring him to Lahore and teach him personally to get his ijazat, hıfz, and basic Islamic history credentials. However Imran N Hosein took it the wrong way, became very offended, left Tanzeem and the US, and settled back to his carribean island. That was that.

After several years of isolation, he came back with a new and very extremist vision about the world. In this version he supported Indian backed TTP which were doing daily bomb attacks against Pakistani civilians from safe havens in Occupied Afghanistan. He derided the Pakistani soldiers who lost their lives fighting terrorists. He started railing against Pakistan as a state and supporting the destruction of Pakistan (maybe an extreme reaction of his negative experience with Dr. Israr.)

He begun rejecting Ahadith of Muslim and Bukhari unilaterally, if they did not agree with his preconcieved notions or his propaganda. He derided Sahabah. He made takfir on Muslims of Turkey, and against Arabs too.

Then recently he became even more strange. He asked Pakistan and Kashmir to surrender land to Hindus to appease Modi. He derided the Mughals and past Muslim empires as oppressive.

He did the same about Ottomans, he cursed Muhammad el Fatih and the conquest of Istanbul as illegal. He declared Christian Orthodox as true Muslims and made their dead as shuhadah who died in the conquest of İstanbul.

He went to meet Orthodox Christian leaders in Russia and other places. In Serbia he told them that Muslims oppressed them, he whitewashed their actions in Bosnia and Kosovo, and told them tales of evil Turks which they loved to hear.

This is when I stopped following him altogether. He has just been making crazy statements since then. I could no longer respect him.

Thanks for sharing brother. I feel like your experiences mimick much of the Muslim diaspora in the West.

As for me, 2001 say the exodus of many Pakistanis from our community. Witchhunts by the government against Pakistani immigrants became common place as NYC became inhospitable and forced Pakistani Americans to leave the city. Half of our people left the US altogether due to not being about to politically and spiritually accept invasion of our cousins in Afghanistan.

That is probably the biggest event of my childhood (the portion I spent in the US,) because other than that I grew up in Faisalabad, Lahore, and my lovely village not too far Away.

Wow , those witchhunts can be very nasty. Its called Witchunt for a reason. And a witchhunt by that kinda government is not a fluke to be able to survive.

Wow , those witchhunts can be very nasty. Its called Witchunt for a reason. And a witchhunt by that kinda government is not a fluke to be able to survive.

They judged Pakistanis as too Islamic and too political. Same for Arabs. So then after that period they started preferring immigration from BD, Indonesia, and CARs.

Most of the former Pakistani neighborhoods became BDi now, like Jackson Heights. Last major Pakistani community left is in Coney Island.

I dont know if you every lived in NYC, but you should check it out.

Imran N Hosein did not like being told what to do. He used to read the same 3 khutbahs and be done with it. Riba, Dajjal, and Israel.

Eventually people complained to Dr. Israr that they were being forced to listen to the same khutbah again and again, and that this man does not have knowledge aside from these three subjects.

Dr. Israr wanted to bring him to Lahore and teach him personally to get his ijazat, hıfz, and basic Islamic history credentials. However Imran N Hosein took it the wrong way, became very offended, left Tanzeem and the US, and settled back to his carribean island. That was that.

After several years of isolation, he came back with a new and very extremist vision about the world. In this version he supported Indian backed TTP which were doing daily bomb attacks against Pakistani civilians from safe havens in Occupied Afghanistan. He derided the Pakistani soldiers who lost their lives fighting terrorists. He started railing against Pakistan as a state and supporting the destruction of Pakistan (maybe an extreme reaction of his negative experience with Dr. Israr.)

He begun rejecting Ahadith of Muslim and Bukhari unilaterally, if they did not agree with his preconcieved notions or his propaganda. He derided Sahabah. He made takfir on Muslims of Turkey, and against Arabs too.

Then recently he became even more strange. He asked Pakistan and Kashmir to surrender land to Hindus to appease Modi. He derided the Mughals and past Muslim empires as oppressive.

He did the same about Ottomans, he cursed Muhammad el Fatih and the conquest of Istanbul as illegal. He declared Christian Orthodox as true Muslims and made their dead as shuhadah who died in the conquest of İstanbul.

He went to meet Orthodox Christian leaders in Russia and other places. In Serbia he told them that Muslims oppressed them, he whitewashed their actions in Bosnia and Kosovo, and told them tales of evil Turks which they loved to hear.

This is when I stopped following him altogether. He has just been making crazy statements since then. I could no longer respect him.

Bloody hell, I had no idea he became madman. Tbh with u brother, i only heard his rambles about Dajjal and Israel. I thought he had a lil bit of sense hearing those lectures. but it seems I didnt know the whole story. I mean how the hell wud I? afterall as u stated he only talks about Dajjal and prophecies. I remember once he talked shite about Iran (not even shite, he just wasnt nice), that was wen I dumped him and everything including the dajjal talk. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But those statements about Pakistan and India. Damn it. I cant believe that shite. How cud he ? Hes either lost his mind or he was an imposter from the start.

They judged Pakistanis as too Islamic and too political. Same for Arabs. So then after that period they started preferring immigration from BD, Indonesia, and CARs.

Most of the former Pakistani neighborhoods became BDi now, like Jackson Heights. Last major Pakistani community left is in Coney Island.

I dont know if you every lived in NYC, but you should check it out.

No I havent Lived in NYC, but i know the state of Jackson Heights/ BD neighourhood. It was the possible time to live in NYC during that time. Damn, ofcourse they had to leave. No other choice. The government were hell bent on creating fear and fake chaos at the time.

Bloody hell, I had no idea he became madman. Tbh with u brother, i only heard his rambles about Dajjal and Israel. I thought he had a lil bit of sense hearing those lectures. but it seems I didnt know the whole story. I mean how the hell wud I? afterall as u stated he only talks about Dajjal and prophecies. I remember once he talked shite about Iran (not even shite, he just wasnt nice), that was wen I dumped him and everything including the dajjal talk. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But those statements about Pakistan and India. Damn it. I cant believe that shite. How cud he ? Hes either lost his mind or he was an imposter from the start.

He has taken money of Russians and Indians.

I think he never railed against Iran, but he is anti-Shia. He did call Shias misguided many times.

No I havent Lived in NYC, but i know the state of Jackson Heights/ BD neighourhood. It was the possible time to live in NYC during that time. Damn, ofcourse they had to leave. No other choice. The government were hell bent on creating fear and fake chaos at the time.

Pakistanis always build masajid everywhere they go. All of a sudden NYC had so many masajid that it frightened Bush, Guiliani, Peter King, and Co. Then Obama used Preet Bharara to finish expelling Pakistanis by targetting our political leaders who spoke up for Kashmiris like Ghulam Nabi Fai.

They felt people from BD are less political and not a threat. Reminds me of British imperial days too.

Pakistanis always build masajid everywhere they go. All of a sudden NYC had so many masajid that it frightened Bush, Guiliani, Peter King, and Co. Then Obama used Preet Bharara to finish expelling Pakistanis by targetting our political leaders who spoke up for Kashmiris like Ghulam Nabi Fai.

They felt people from BD are less political and not a threat. Reminds me of British imperial days too.

I think this is an issue that has been overlooked. I can imagine the repercussions of being a Pakistani , living in america post 9/11. Imo, UK is where the Pakistanis shud live. Its been fine up until this point.

117311786_3226916060729018_7998583854052475074_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom