What's new

Whatever

so called signatories.
yeah, that part sounded pathetic and hilarious in equal measure lol.

for the rest, really don't know anyone here too well, not even the personas good enough to hold personal enmity or name call.

good dekho yaar sab me, even haters mein.

yeah, that part sounded pathetic and hilarious in equal measure lol.

for the rest, really don't know anyone here to well, not even the personas good enough to hold personal enmity or name call.

good dekho yaar sab me, even haters mein.

Cringey.

No wonder alphas like Razi laugh at our lot.

Cheers, Doc

Gadkari is a right-winger. A true patriot is not that.

But you may be right. That he is harmless.
yeh kya baat hui ?

let people lean whichever way they feel most comfortable, democracy hai.. we all get a vote and we all have a voice.

"patriotism" ke certificate pe kisi ka sign nahi required. There is no certificate anyway.

a most abrasive character online here though, even had a go at me, a nasty one or two lol.

you thin skin waaleys have a problem with that type.

Cringey.

No wonder alphas like Razi laugh at our lot.

Cheers, Doc
what about that induced the cringe in you, Doc ?

These so called "Alphas", unless in competitive sport, or even at the workplace, or doing something, anything constructive ....are walking talking parodies of themselves almost a 100% of the time. Useful idiots for their pack of "Betas" and "Omegas"

not a fan of this method of classification though, there are other, much more sophisticated methods of pigeonholing people, if one must.

pigeonholing ain't that cool either, come to think of it.

"Sigmas" or something are supposed to be the cool ones anyway, right ? :P

yeh kya baat hui ?

let people lean whichever way they feel most comfortable, democracy hai.. we all get a vote and we all have a voice.

"patriotism" ke certificate pe kisi ka sign nahi required. There is no certificate anyway.

a most abrasive character online here though, even had a go at me, a nasty one or two lol.

you thin skin waaleys have a problem with that type.

what about that induced the cringe in you, Doc ?

These so called "Alphas", unless in competitive sport, or even at the workplace, or doing something, anything constructive ....are walking talking parodies of themselves almost a 100% of the time. Useful idiots for their pack of "Betas" and "Omegas"

not a fan of this method of classification though, there are other, much more sophisticated methods of pigeonholing people, if one must.

pigeonholing ain't that cool either, come to think of it.

"Sigmas" or something are supposed to be the cool ones anyway, right ? :P

Everything about sucking up and bending over to a foe is cringey.

Where do I start?

This is a sanitized area for a certain kind.

Look at the Iranian section and the type of Iranian members still surviving.

I know Iranians very well.in real life.

The sort we have here are the ones usually abused and called names. Lots of names. By hardcore Persian nationalists.

Take a wild guess why that type survives and thrives here.

I have no illusions as to why I'm kept here either.

A BJP hating Parsi is great to have around.

Cheers, Doc

say what now?

What radicalised you?

Is it increasing despondency at the news from back home?

Why do you guys crack?

Why is there a radical just barely beneath the surface?

So many questions.

Do you have answers?

Cheers, Doc

Everything about sucking up and bending over to a foe is cringey.

Where do I start?

This is a sanitized area for a certain kind.

Look at the Iranian section and the type of Iranian members still surviving.

I know Iranians very well.in real life.

The sort we have here are the ones usually abused and called names. Lots of names. By hardcore Persian nationalists.

Take a wild guess why that type survives and thrives here.

I have no illusions as to why I'm kept here either.

A BJP hating Parsi is great to have around.

Cheers, Doc
This is heavily defended enemy territory now, no longer is it a place where frequent flag meetings were once held, the occasional sweets exchanged and treaties signed. They halalled the place at some stage, 5th of August of last year maybe ? :undecided: not sure..

damn shame, I too remember a couple of 'once friendlies' from years ago gone rotten now, they're too into their whole "BJP nazi muslim genocide" etc theories probably..

Only the heavily anti Indian anti Modi type insurgents get to freely roam here, and only their much beloved old time shepherds allowed to have their herd graze here now.. well aware of that too.

debate and related ideas ki kushti ka zamana gaya bhai

I'm just here for the cultural exchange, to hear personal anecdotes, randomly share my own when appropriate etc

basically, learn about them.

The NATO fighter pilots, for example... marvel at the Mig 29 and Su 27 airframes when they see them up close, can touch them, take a ride in them.

1% online. 99% real life.. don't really mind all the "monkey and dick worshipper cow piss stuff"

it's just super funny lol

9mm handgun ammo kya chalaoge iske khilaf ? :P

hum uda rahey apney

5a6a5094178425320f8b4914

full safe in the of the titanium jacuzzi mein wine sipping kartey hue :smokin:

---------
Have zero idea about the Iranian forum here.. only watch when some big news explodes.

What radicalised you?

Is it increasing despondency at the news from back home?

Why do you guys crack?

Why is there a radical just barely beneath the surface?

So many questions.

Do you have answers?

Cheers, Doc

Struggle against injustice is a universal human thing.

Nothing to do with race, creed or religion.

Back
Top Bottom