What's new

Whatever

Low IQ fools just end up being their own worst nightmare.
You are telling us what we already know for 73 years, it wasn't a breakthrough. Is actually who was saying it was offensive, the guy who claims to have links with terrorists in Baluchistan.

@Imran Khan

Ye tumhari Sana Bucha Parsi hai?

Buchas are Parsi in India. Sana is a common name among Punjabis, Parsis and Muslims though.

She needs to eat .... @jamahir

Cheers, Doc

She needs to eat .... @jamahir

Definitely. See in below picture. Looks emaciated :

D8zDAGLU8AEBUff.jpg

You are telling us what we already know for 73 years, it wasn't a breakthrough. Is actually who was saying it was offensive, the guy who claims to have links with terrorists in Baluchistan.
Still.

you have to listen to people you disagree with, even hate.

matlab, signals intelligence na gather karein just because they're planning to attack you and you hate their plans ? :lol:

big brain and thick skin ek saath grow hote hain, it's dangerous to have one but not the other.

Still.

you have to listen to people you disagree with, even hate.

matlab, signals intelligence na gather karein just because they're planning to attack you and you hate their plans ? :lol:

big brain and thick skin ek saath grow hote hain, it's dangerous to have one but not the other.

It was a great share. Thank you.

No Papa John's now. Ever.

Cheers, Doc

How does a thread created by Indians calling for Indian members to be self-disciplined become a cringe thread and selling the nation's dignity ? Do we the Indian members really need the likes of Gadkari to represent India on this international forum ?
He's not that bad, just a short fuse and can't help but fire back in the face of the barrage of really crass insults we get hit with here on a daily (and sometimes hourly) basis.

Like a game of tennis, aapne ek decent backhand return kari ball.. and pura ka pura stadium erupts and starts throwing cricket and hockey balls and kaanch waali cold drinks ki botlein on your head. :lol:

just fuckin' experienced the madness in my now quickly deleted but well intentioned thread.

but they reversed my unfair - ratings, so good on them for that.

I'll take Gadkari over Joe anyday.
lol

He's not that bad, just a short fuse and can't help but fire back in the face of the barrage of really crass insults we get hit with here on a daily (and sometimes hourly) basis.

Like a game of tennis, aapne ek decent backhand return kari ball.. and pura ka pura stadium erupts and starts throwing cricket and hockey balls and kaanch waali cold drinks ki botlein on your head. :lol:

OK.

just fuckin' experienced the madness in my now quickly deleted but well intentioned thread.

What was it about ?

but they reversed my unfair - ratings, so good on them for that.

:tup:

How does asking for civility in discourse become an issue where some are in and some are out?
If I may..

Civility with whom exactly ?

The discourse from the other side, barring a few, has really gone down the tubes here too.

A lot of our lot are to blame, no doubt.. but blanket "submission" ?

hellz no.

Indians on here need to be like Hogs in a warzone with extremely unfair military ROE. Not allowed a payload, not allowed a single bullet in that gatling gun. We still chose to fly low and slow and let em know we're here.

A-10-Wolf.jpg

Pardon, your chaddi is showing.
No, his badge is showing.

Jai !

it's true.

guy knows his history just as good as Joe saab here, and his dharm.

mine is only a screen name, borderline atheist here... the non Hindu old lady and some of our not from India friends know way more on Hinduism lol

What was it about ?
"Major Gaurav Arya Speaks to People Of Pakistan"

you can youtube it.

honestly thought it might make for a bit of an interesting discussion.

When did @Joe Shearer and any of the CoC's signatories speak of submission ?

I object to the Indian blanket identity for that crap and it's so called signatories.

You surely do not represent us Indians as a whole.

Just your small sarkari echo chamber here.

How dare you assume to speak for all Indians.

It makes me puke just looking at who leads the effort.

A spiritual Bangladeshi and a bonafide Pakistani.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom