What's new

Whatever

Razi just pompously lectured one of our new bois today that they were the Aryans who came and gave them Hinduism.

We have a current armistice in place.

Cheers, Doc
Lolz that's why a proper thread is needed with chronology.
Bada maza ayega :D

@ps3linux @PakFactor @vi-va

Can the Gold corss $2000 in Q3?

What could be ceiling in Q4 if it does?

https___images.saymedia-content.com_.image_MTc0MTYyMjM0NjIzMTQxMzcy_only-one-resistance-point-left.png

Their is a very good chance it's break the 1900 resistance and head towards 2000. I would say, it would be more so due to potential risks of US/China issues, and people hedging positions in case of a down turn in the markets.

The most immediate factor is COVID it's not letting up in the U.S. if we're forced to shut down again, it'll damage the micro economy long-term as these bankruptcies will increase and joblessness.

Yeah... looks like it. Silver also peaking... though don't know what would be ceiling..approx.

TechStock bust is the key. Fed opened a new window!!!
Based on the monthlies, if you are an investor (not a swing trader)

wait for a month and see if it closes above the resistance, go put some money in there if it does.

do not lose sight that it is close to it's resistance

again, technical is not for predicting the future, just a chart to manage your losses

keep your eyes on the fundamentals as an investor

try not to trade.. intraday waaley to mashallah, but even swing/weekly ones.. that's a tough game.

go to Macau to burn your money, or Nepal if on a budget and want to blow it up, Goa bhi aa saktey ho :enjoy:

for traders: http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/

Brett Steenbarger.. a most chalaak yahudi lol

what chance do random punters have in a speculation market when Nasa scientists are coding algorithms and auto trading systems for Goldman Sachs and the like ? o_O

@dharmi @jamahir

Bhai log, where has the CoC toli disappeared to suddenly?

Maybe they should take a look at the 19 Muslim Places thread for pointers on how to have fun without sucking up.

And selling your nation's dignity.

Just an idea.

Day 3 coming to an end.

Cheers, Doc

I am bad at compiling data,,, so thought u guys cud help out.
I assure u it wud be serious, informative maybe just a wee bit fun :D
I dunno any history buff frm our side.
But feel tht its a quintessential thread.
So tag if u know anyone else who is into it.

Tag me there when you start and I'll see what I can help with.

I know that Joe is recovering after a stents operation so we can give him a few days off from PDF. Shantanu I don't know.

I am here. Rest of the toli I don't know.

What ?

What what?

What do you think that cringe thread was?

Cheers, Doc

What what?

What do you think that cringe thread was?

Cheers, Doc

How does a thread created by Indians calling for Indian members to be self-disciplined become a cringe thread and selling the nation's dignity ? Do we the Indian members really need the likes of Gadkari to represent India on this international forum ?

How does a thread created by Indians calling for Indian members to be self-disciplined become a cringe thread and selling the nation's dignity ? Do we the Indian members really need the likes of Gadkari to represent India on this international forum ?

I'll take Gadkari over Joe anyday.

Even with the selectively culled Indian membership here, take a poll and see who wins.

Joe wants you guys to team up with Pakistan and fight back against ....

US!!!

In the real world. On the ground.

IN INDIA !!!

Do you agree with Joe?

Yes or no please.

@Sam. @third eye @King Julien @The BrOkEn HeArT @Gadkari @dharmi @Soumitra @SrNair @Chanakyaa @Vikram1 @pothead @GHALIB @Nilu Pule

How DARE they use "Indians" for their sordid Jaichand nonsense.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Joe wants you guys to team up with Pakistan and fight back against ....

US!!!

Do you agree with Joe?

Yes or no please.

Yes.

The US as a people ( including say Elon Musk ) I admire. The US political establishment as a warmongering, subverting, invading entity I wish the end of.

Yes.

The US as a people ( including say Elon Musk ) I admire. The US political establishment as a warmongering, subverting, invading entity I wish the end of.

He meant....us (we).

Not USA (US) lmao.

In that case why would @Joe Shearer want a group of Indians to position against other sensible Indians ?

@padamchen

Yaar I am not interested in anyone individually.

YOU signed up.

Do you agree with his views that Indian Muslims with their back against the wall should take the help of Pakistanis to fight back?

Fight back against us.

In India. On our soil.

Yes or no.

Cheers, Doc

Do you agree with his views that Indian Muslims with their back against the wall should take the help of Pakistanis to fight back?

That is not what he aims to achieve. You have misunderstood. It is not about just Indian Muslims. It is about the Indian representation to be of sensible persons. Members like SrNair and Gadkari should not represent us.

That is not what he aims to achieve. You have misunderstood. It is not about just Indian Muslims. It is about the Indian representation to be of sensible persons. Members like SrNair and Gadkari should not represent us.

What in the world are you talking about?

Anyone with Indian flag represents India...there is no group here that can claim to say they are Indian representatives and the others are not.

Back
Top Bottom