What's new

Whatever

Convey my wishes. May Allah swt bless him.

He was the first guy to tell me about you.

Smart baccha hai. Akela hai. Ladki nahin hai. Bas internet hai.

Story of our youth and the hate that's growing.

Cheers, Doc

@ps3linux @vi-va

Screen-Shot-2020-07-22-at-10.59.04-AM-1024x740.png

@jamahir will come back to that thread later, got some other stuff to take care of now.

ek baat batao but.. you shia or sunni ? :D

Yeah... looks like it. Silver also peaking... though don't know what would be ceiling..approx.

TechStock bust is the key. Fed opened a new window!!!
technical only goes so far, mostly helps with your stops and profit taking

can't ignore the fundamentals, keep an eye on the news etc

that's a monthly you posted there, if it breaches resistance and stays there for a couple months.. probably rocket away to a new high.

@Nilgiri
I am thinking to open a informative thread about the most invaded n subjugated region of the subcontinent. I think u posted some video regarding tht with yearly changes.
I mean a chronology of the relentless subjugation by the various occupying forces going back milleniums.
N discuss how such horror continued despite the natives being brave n competent.
It wud be helpful for some people to come in terms with history.
What say @padamchen
:D

Last edited:
@ps3linux @PakFactor @vi-va

Can the Gold corss $2000 in Q3?

What could be ceiling in Q4 if it does?
https___images.saymedia-content.com_.image_MTc0MTYyMjM0NjIzMTQxMzcy_only-one-resistance-point-left.png
[/QUOTE]

Ever since I moved from my position in wall street to Pakistan with the exception of my portfolio in silver contracts, I occasionally got alerts from KITCO otherwise I have not been really up to date on metals, the best guy out there is Harvey Organ Pipe, although he covers silver only but you can easily correlate both.

I used to have a blog where I covered metals but haven't worked on it for years.

If a war breaks out before Trumps election (expected as usual, because Muslim world is now conquered Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, etc in each run up to election. Arabs they don't even matter so I guess tension with China would reach new heights may be a limited exchange and uncle sam's asian stooge will most likely be left high and dry) we might well see new historic levels in gold. Both paper and physical, but anyone going for gold must either opt for physical the brinks vault way or few ETF which have physical as backup and not paper.

@Nilgiri
I am thinking to open a informative thread about the most invaded n subjugated region of the subcontinent. I think u posted some video regarding tht with yearly changes.
It wud be helpful for some people to come in terms with thr history.
What say @padamchen
:D

They closed my Lifespan thread down man.

Not a good omen.

Cheers, Doc

They closed my Lifespan thread down man.

Not a good omen.

Cheers, Doc
I am bad at compiling data,,, so thought u guys cud help out.
I assure u it wud be serious, informative maybe just a wee bit fun :D
I dunno any history buff frm our side.
But feel tht its a quintessential thread.
So tag if u know anyone else who is into it.

Last edited:
I am bad at compiling data,,, so thought u guys cud help out.
I assure u it wud be serious, informative n wee bit fun :D

Razi just pompously lectured one of our new bois today that they were the Aryans who came and gave them Hinduism.

We have a current armistice in place.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom