What's new

Whatever

Isn't it amazing that no one comments on it but yourself. God bless you.

It was so gripping, it simply tore the exclamation out of me. Thank you, this made my day. I was very, very angry at a hopelessly cynical and cruel post by someone, and then I chanced upon this, and all that dross just dropped off.

This world has not taken the road less travelled
It was so gripping, it simply tore the exclamation out of me. Thank you, this made my day. I was very, very angry at a hopelessly cynical and cruel post by someone, and then I chanced upon this, and all that dross just dropped off.

This is good news, brother!

However, as the reports of HK surge suggest there might be new mutation of this KhooniVirus!

May Allah keep all Humanity safe and give His Guidance!

Mangus

Ameen

Yes i agree and am aware of the mutation - there are variance and different standards to what is being developed countering this. Like anything else - the speed of what has been done is unprecedented. Give it 2 to 3 months we should start getting their. Must give chance to see if there are any substantial side effects etc.

Although this is an old, linear projection of GDP growth ... now with KhooniVirus rampage and the new Sino-US Coldwar and Decoupling .... things might look different.

Pakistan has an enormus chance, if managed Professionally and with clinical EconomicRoadmap to be in top 20 economies.... LongRoad ahead of us!

22256.jpeg

The FinancialCapitalisam is now seeing its bottom FoodChain/EcoSystem going bust... if the ChainReaction continues then it bodes ill for SystemicBanks and the entire FinancialSystem.

Unlike 2007-8 BankingCrisis this one is coming from ground up...with KhooniVirus doing the SecondWave. Bad!!!
@vi-va @Ace of Spades @ps3linux

Delinquency_rate_rising_V2-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom