What's new

Whatever

LOLOLOL you realise that SL and Maldives are the only country in south asia with decent standard of living? You really think we want to associate ourselves with you? Not one person in SL wants to do that.

Why do you lot take everything in a negative manner? I notice Indians and BD do the same.

Pakistan has very little in relation to SL, except defense ties. We are in totally different geographical areas, do you deny this?

Why are you promoting hate of our country here on PDF?

LOLOLOL you realise that SL and Maldives are the only country in south asia with decent standard of living? You really think we want to associate ourselves with you? Not one person in SL wants to do that.

That doesn't make Pakistanis racially the same as Sri-Lankans or people from the Maldives. He is referring to the stark racial differences between peoples within the south Asian region.

That doesn't make Pakistanis racially the same as Sri-Lankans or people from the Maldives. He is referring to the stark racial differences between peoples within the south Asian region.
so what's the matter? I agree. bigger the difference is the better.

I have noticed that when Pakistanis promote Islam, our unique racial and cultural heritage, indians get triggered and start hurling racial and Islamaphobic abuse. We Pakistsnis have no problem with indians claiming that they are a different race, culture, people and genetic group to Pakistani people yet indians have a problem when Pakistanis say exactly the same regarding indian people. Never understood that..........:disagree:

Yes, as I stated earlier, it is Fard Kifaya. Atleast one Indian is obliged to disparage Pakistani identity.

They are mortally afraid of losing the global view that ancient Pakistani history belongs to them. However, Pakistan will become a successful state, consolidated on one identity and one faith, and probably spread influence and territory, while India will forever be stuck in the past, breaking apart and suffering from internal divisions.

As I said once, anyone who looks with an untoward eye towards Pakistan, has that eye gouged out. That is the qudrat of Allah swt. Anyone who raises an arm against Pakistan, has that arm chopped off. It matters not if they are at the height of their power like Russians, Americans, or a sinking power like India.

Dastan e Pakistan is the amanat of our Awliya and Bozorg. It will not end until we plant the flag of Khilafat at the feet of Al Mahdi and swear baiyah to him.

We have Islam as common with us and Maldives, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

so what's the matter? I agree. bigger the difference is the better.

are you Islamophobic or something?

Yes, as I stated earlier, it is Fard Kifaya. Atleast one Indian is obliged to disparage Pakistani identity.

They are mortally afraid of losing the global view that ancient Pakistani history belongs to them. However, Pakistan will become a successful state, consolidated on one identity and one faith, and probably spread influence and territory, while India will forever be stuck in the past, breaking apart and suffering from internal divisions.

As I said once, anyone who looks with an untoward eye towards Pakistan, has that eye gauged out. That is the qudrat of Allah swt. Anyone who raises an arm against Pakistan, has that arm chopped off. It matters not if they are at the height of their power like Russians, Americans, or a sinking power like India.

Dastan e Pakistan is the amanat of our Awliya and Bozorg. It will not end until we plant the flag of Khilafat at the feet of Al Mahdi and swear baiyah to him.

Man you have a mental illness for real.

As I said once, anyone who looks with an untoward eye towards Pakistan, has that eye gauged out. That is the qudrat of Allah swt. Anyone who raises an arm against Pakistan, has that arm chopped off. It matters not if they are at the height of their power like Russians, Americans, or a sinking power like India.

Sinking?..........Was india ever a major power to begin with or were they just good at talking themselves up and nothing more?

Man you have a mental illness for real.

Why, because we have an identity different from yours?

Sinking?..........Was india ever a major power to begin with or were they just good at talking themselves up and nothing more?

They were a regional power of South Asia, before 27 Feb 2019 and Galwan. :lol:

I may be overly generous though, I agree.

Why, because we have an identity different from yours?

They were a regional power of South Asia, before 27 Feb 2019 and Galwan. :lol:

I may be overly generous though, I agree.

They have never ever had the military or scientific/technological prowess to have even been a regional power. They are however good at claiming they are a superpower and sloganeering.

107602690_1761414487348818_4018757345679947182_o.jpg

107918685_1761407254016208_1150487143601348975_o.jpg

IMG_8686.jpg

Haters are going to hate, and we Pakistanis will remain being Pakistanis.

I actually take their hate as a compliment. The anti-Pakistani, anti-Islamic racism and hatred from modern day indians towards Pakistanis and Muslims proves that the predictions made by the founding fathers of Pakistan have ALL come true.

Observation from Hollywood. Some example Vanessa Carlton, Jodie Foster, Kristen Steward, Amber Heard.

Maybe for them having lesbian relationships on the side are less humiliating than males having gay relationships.

Back
Top Bottom