What's new

Whatever

@jamahir

Any update on your love story .....:pop:

Look i am not doing it on purpose. Maybe subconsciously i am still mad about what happened. Now i am not satisfied with my relationship at all. Besides, why are you being so sensitive? I didn't disrespect you like that. Besides read my posts, I also haze all other countries.

If you dont like the girl, better you let her go.

@Pakistani Fighter @Cliftonite

You two are the kind of Pakistanis I am looking for. Both of you are in twenties or late teens. Your generation will witness the Pakistani public's change of opinion about China - from a perceived friend to an outright enemy. Being an ISI officer, @Cliftonite must be knowing all this already.

- PRTP GWD

Lol Jungle Book.....I am flattered that you think me capable enough to be an intelligence officer. No really I am flattered.

@jamahir

Any update on your love story .....:pop:

No, brother. I am still waiting for the lockdown to be lifted so that I can register a company which will be one of the steps towards getting her eventually. This is a long term plan - the two year one I had mentioned to you earlier.

---

@Cliftonite, welcome back. I have tagged you in the 'What are you listening' thread.

No, brother. I am still waiting for the lockdown to be lifted so that I can register a company which will be one of the steps towards getting her eventually. This is a long term plan - the two year one I had mentioned to you earlier.

---

@Cliftonite, welcome back. I have tagged you in the 'What are you listening' thread.

India is still under lockdown bro ? Here in Indonesia we have lived normally.........(of course there are several measure still take place, like wearing a mask and other)

Do you have found any partner to register a company yet ?

India is still under lockdown bro ?

The national level lockdown has ended but some cities have opted or are thinking for fresh lockdowns.

Here in Indonesia we have lived normally.........(of course there are several measure still take place, like wearing a mask and other)

I think Indonesia is less chaotic than India. Here, people are breaking rules stating excuses as weddings, religious gatherings and such things.

One thing though, birds other than crows have made a comeback because of lessened pollution. On the tree outside my bedroom window I can see little birds hopping about.

Do you have found any partner to register a company yet ?

Not yet but I think I can register a company with myself alone and then approach a venture capital company for funds.

---

I think along the period you can still try to find another girl bro ;)

Entering an adult English class can be a good option for that. Usually we can find more candidates in that environment. I am thinking to do it as well :cool:

I think along the period you can still try to find another girl bro ;)

Well, I am obsessed with her at the moment. :D

In two years her response will change my mind. Or if before that she gets married to someone else. :(

Entering an adult English class can be a good option for that. Usually we can find more candidates in that environment.

Hmm, that is a good idea. I could try to find a Russian language class. I have long wanted to speak Russian.

I am thinking to do it as well :cool:

Good hunting. :enjoy:

@jamahir

Many white girls are either bisexual and lesbian despite very attractive, do you think what is the problem ?

KhooniVirus Side-effects still going on:

Singapore’s GDP collapsed -42.1% q/q annualised.

Singapore%20GDP%207.13.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom