What's new

Whatever

So far the bankrupties in the US... till now!

default%20list%203.jpg

@Nilgiri

Saw your tags but I literally have not been able to post for the last four days or so.

And not too long before that, my phone was stolen, so I Didn’t know how to get back to your discord. Same for Telegram.

Although I’m unsure if the ladder is your chat or not tho.

Anyhow, in the event I am locked out of my account again, just wanted to say hello.

I wonder how to block some one who will miss use our email if our phone is missing.......

Few months ago I liked a cute Chinese girl. Apparently she also found me attractive but she has some bias against brown people. The reason is some Pakistani ****ed shit up with her. Turns out he was stalking her, sending her gifts, calling her with multiple numbers. She got creeped out. So she wouldn't date brown guys after that. I had to settle for her ugly friend because of this shit.

What has that got to do with Pakistanis on this forum?

You have been posting inflammatory messages against Pakistanis everywhere.

For the record, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans look nothing alike, so it is a rather strange.

What has that got to do with Pakistanis on this forum?

You have been posting inflammatory messages against Pakistanis everywhere.

For the record, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans look nothing alike, so it is a rather strange.
Umm I wish she thought we look nothing alike but sadly she grouped us altogether otherwise I would be dating a cute chick by now.

You ever thought that maybe she just doesn't like the looks of Sri Lankans. Chinese are very particular about physical appearances and skin color.
LOL I can post the pics of that Pakistani guy who creeped her out. Butt fucking ugly. Short, fat etc. Girls generally find me attractive though. I am 190cm btw. I can ride on height alone.

LOL I can post the pics of that Pakistani guy who creeped her out. Butt fucking ugly. Short, fat etc. Girls generally find me attractive though. I am 190cm btw. I can ride on height alone.

There are weirdos everywhere, but how is that a concern of us Pakistanis here? Have any of us treated you badly or with disrespect?

There are weirdos everywhere, but how is that a concern of us Pakistanis here? Have any of us treated you badly or with disrespect?
Look i am not doing it on purpose. Maybe subconsciously i am still mad about what happened. Now i am not satisfied with my relationship at all. Besides, why are you being so sensitive? I didn't disrespect you like that. Besides read my posts, I also haze all other countries.

Back
Top Bottom