What's new

Whatever

@Pakistani Fighter @Cliftonite

You two are the kind of Pakistanis I am looking for. Both of you are in twenties or late teens. Your generation will witness the Pakistani public's change of opinion about China - from a perceived friend to an outright enemy. Being an ISI officer, @Cliftonite must be knowing all this already.

- PRTP GWD

@Pakistani Fighter @Cliftonite

You two are the kind of Pakistanis I am looking for. Both of you are in twenties or late teens. Your generation will witness the Pakistani public's change of opinion about China - from a perceived friend to an outright enemy. Being an ISI officer, @Cliftonite must be knowing all this already.

- PRTP GWD

Nice.

Cheers, Doc

Bro, this guy also claimed that dark skinned south indians who converted to zoroastrianism are real Persians and that the Iranians are not..............:rofl:

YES, like all other indians, there is something wrong and mentally retarded about him.....:lol:

Seriously every other post is tarnished with hatred towards Pakistan or Pakistani. If he has so much hatred why does he live on here? The obsession is deep. The BURNOL may be needed in a wholesale capacity.
Probably some sort of junior nurse frying pakoras outside a hospital - hence the self gratifying title he uses of Doc.

Seriously every other post is tarnished with hatred towards Pakistan or Pakistani. If he has so much hatred why does he live on here? The obsession is deep. The BURNOL may be needed in a wholesale capacity.
Probably some sort of junior nurse frying pakoras outside a hospital - hence the self gratifying title he uses of Doc.

But that's the EXACT thing we discussed in the other thread. You have to understand the indian mind and psychology. Whether they admit it or not, indians have a deeply disturbing obsession with Pakistan and Pakistanis. Pakistan gives indians a purpose in life. Hating us is like their religion and ultimate belief. Even though this indian hates us to his core, he simply cannot stop himself from being on PDF. It is his obsession with us. That's the truth.

But that's the EXACT thing we discussed in the other thread. You have to understand the indian mind and psychology. Whether they admit it or not, indians have a deeply disturbing obsession with Pakistan and Pakistanis. Pakistan gives indians a purpose in life. Hating us is like their religion and ultimate belief. Even though this indian hates us to his core, he simply cannot stop himself from being on PDF. It is his obsession with us. That's the truth.

Do you have credible verifiable PROOF that I hate you to the core?

Cheers, Doc

Do you have credible verifiable PROOF that I hate you to the core?

Cheers, Doc

Retard

He’s talking to me ABOUT you -
Doesn’t mean he asked you to interject your low quality crap on here.
For the sake of your sh1tty request - yes we all have proof - every post you attempt is laced with hatred. Dress up a turd but it will always remain a turd. That’s your posts. Look at you negative ratings and pink saris - generally speaks volumes.

Last edited:
Retard

He’s talking to me ABOUT you -
Doesn’t mean he asked you to interject your low quality crap on here.
For the sake of your sh1tty request - yes we all have proof - every post you attempt is laced with hatred. Dress up a third but it will always remain a turd. That’s your posts. Look at you negative ratings and pink saris - generally speaks volumes.

Negative ratings and bans from Pakistanis are the highest web-based honor for non sarkari Hindus and other Indians.

Crud.

Cheers, Doc

Negative ratings and bans from Pakistanis are the highest web-based honor for non sarkari Hindus and other Indians.
@PAKISTANFOREVER @masterchief_mirza

Our seasonal troll must have broken a record. Comes on for about 20 posts - and gets banned. This has to be a record. The obsession is deep but he looks good in the dance floor in pink

@PAKISTANFOREVER @masterchief_mirza

Our seasonal troll must have broken a record. Comes on for about 20 posts - and gets banned. This has to be a record. The obsession is deep but he looks good in the dance floor in pink

In all seriousness and jokes aside, this guy is obsessed with Pakistan and Pakistanis. He is really demented. His obsession with us keeps him ticking and gives him a purpose in life. We fill the empty void of the lives of these people. They hate us so much that we have literally become a drug that they are addicted to. Just for the record, I myself have NEVER EVER visited an indian forum, watched an indian film/program or entertained ANYTHING that is remotely indian WHATSOEVER. I would like to keep it that way.

I'm very disappointed at again missing the brief window for dialogue with @padamchen.

You didn't miss much. It was highly dull and boring. In fact you saved a few brain cells by not conversing with him.

Almost 50 Million Americans Have Now Filed For First-Time Jobless Benefits Since Lockdowns Began

bfm81B3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom