What's new

Whatever

The above is what we should be promoting to our Chinese and Turkish brothers and sisters as part of our cultural and people to people exchanges.

This is unique history and heritage belongs to the soil that is known as Pakistan today. We ought to proud and protect this remarkable civilization that blessed our land thousands of years ago.
From the architecture - artifacts and whats left of the building plan shows an incredibly rich and powerful history - we must protect and promote

This is unique history and heritage belongs to the soil that is known as Pakistan today. We ought to proud and protect this remarkable civilization that blessed our land thousands of years ago.
From the architecture - artifacts and whats left of the building plan shows an incredibly rich and powerful history - we must protect and promote

We need to start promoting this history in Pakistan and then to our main allies, China and Turkey.

The FinancialCapitalisam is now seeing its bottom FoodChain/EcoSystem going bust... if the ChainReaction continues then it bodes ill for SystemicBanks and the entire FinancialSystem.

Unlike 2007-8 BankingCrisis this one is coming from ground up...with KhooniVirus doing the SecondWave. Bad!!!
@vi-va @Ace of Spades @ps3linux

Delinquency_rate_rising_V2-1.jpg

One thing is for sure western debt based economy is now coming to an end, beginning of the end you may say. How long they can keep it afloat is anyone's guess.

Recession is coming, may be comparable to the great depression, but what followed the great depression was 2nd World war and we saw the rise of Uncle Sam. 3rd one is coming too and most likely it will be the rise of orientals.

One thing is for sure western debt based economy is now coming to an end, beginning of the end you may say. How long they can keep it afloat is anyone's guess.

Recession is coming, may be comparable to the great depression, but what followed the great depression was 2nd World war and we saw the rise of Uncle Sam. 3rd one is coming too and most likely it will be the rise of orientals.

PakBrother mine,

First the most important: How is your health?

Europe is in deep recession already. No V shape recovery possible... is going to be L with very long base. Pensions. BondYield. And just now bailout agreed by EU.

The US has been in Recession since 2007-2008... AssetPrice Inflation is because of the FreeMoney from the Fed... hence, The Great Disconnect.

If Congress/POTUS give more FreeMoney to Americans that is not going to help the lower/middle level enterprises... hence, the ChainReaction of Bakrupties... and since, like the Shale operations... everyone is so heavily leveraged that ... the Fed has to Buy everyone's debt in the end....

Dollar has peacked...but most interestingly Silver shoot up and so is Gold going for $2000 ... and then there are future contracts for Physical Gold ... and there isn't ANY gold but papper...

Frankly, quite dangerous situation for everyone... a Major Conflict can restart some industrial chains but not the Debt Based Consumer Economies of so-called ServicesSector... it is Global Shrinkage.

The Momentum of History!

The Empire wants/needs a Conflict in Asia otherwise, it is going to go thoos!

For now long can the CentralBanks keep the BondYieldControl... only thing to watch!!!!

You take good care of yourself!

Mangus

@ps3linux O yaar, look at the 'BalanceSheet' of the Key FinancialCapitalism countries/hubs.... % of GDP ... by the end of this year...and most probably till Q2-2021 their BalanceSheets will keep growing...

Goes without saying that the BalanceSheet reflections the ZombieCorps and other JunkBonds ...yet the TechStock keeps rising.... BubblyBubbles!!!

2020-07-21_1.png

PakBrother mine,

1) First the most important: How is your health?

2) The Empire wants/needs a Conflict in Asia otherwise, it is going to go thoos!

3) For now long can the CentralBanks keep the BondYieldControl... only thing to watch!!!!

You take good care of yourself!

Mangus

@ps3linux O yaar, look at the 'BalanceSheet' of the Key FinancialCapitalism countries/hubs.... % of GDP ... by the end of this year...and most probably till Q2-2021 their BalanceSheets will keep growing...

Goes without saying that the BalanceSheet reflections the ZombieCorps and other JunkBonds ...yet the TechStock keeps rising.... BubblyBubbles!!!

2020-07-21_1.png

Sir jee two days on ventilator, A remdesivir, tons of steroid/antibiotics and multivitamins in the blood stream, about 10 kg weight loss on my already smart frame I am Alhamdolillah doing much better. 90% recovered, 10% remaining will be slow but will be Ok now on.

Over the top of my head, more than half of worlds population is in Asia. A continuous drain on already scarce resources, population must be managed.

There are only two ways to manage population these days a pandemic or a war.

Pandemic is already there, what baffles me is understanding of the people. Biggest drain on western economies is the healthcare budget a.ka. elderly population while the current pandemic does affect people of every age but its the elderly with multiple disease who fall. Many birds with one stone manage the drain on the economy, create market demand for upcoming vaccine (a good news for the global pharmaceuticals mafia) which I look forward to be something which will require regular usage much like flu and typhoid vaccine.

The day it goes beyond manageable even the central bank wont be able to manage the upcoming fiasco.

Tech stock my foot, its a darned hoax and gold/silver keeps rising I wonder why.

Put most of my wealth back in the day (2009) in silver around 9.3$, made tons of money on it, was keeping 5 contracts (physical) I think time to sell them is coming....:-)

Sir jee two days on ventilator, A remdesivir, tons of steroid/antibiotics and multivitamins in the blood stream, about 10 kg weight loss on my already smart frame I am Alhamdolillah doing much better. 90% recovered, 10% remaining will be slow but will be Ok now on.

My best wishes.

And for the weight loss, you can eat two egg parathas a day to increase weight.

Over the top of my head, more than half of worlds population is in Asia. A continuous drain on already scarce resources, population must be managed.

There are only two ways to manage population these days a pandemic or a war.

Pandemic is already there, what baffles me is understanding of the people. Biggest drain on western economies is the healthcare budget a.ka. elderly population while the current pandemic does affect people of every age but its the elderly with multiple disease who fall. Many birds with one stone manage the drain on the economy, create market demand for upcoming vaccine (a good news for the global pharmaceuticals mafia) which I look forward to be something which will require regular usage much like flu and typhoid vaccine.

The day it goes beyond manageable even the central bank wont be able to manage the upcoming fiasco.

Tech stock my foot, its a darned hoax and gold/silver keeps rising I wonder why.

Put most of my wealth back in the day (2009) in silver around 9.3$, made tons of money on it, was keeping 5 contracts (physical) I think time to sell them is coming....:-)

O yaar,

I am delighted to hear that you are getting well... please, take great care of yourself!

Silver is peaking and this is historically a forerunner of Gold Shooting Up... EU has more gold than the US.

Although there is data out there for the PBoC gold holdings... it is not official so...

BoJ has the least and UK is also down in its Gold Holdings.. MMT all the way.

Dollar has peaked... so guess traders would be chasing Silver and Gold... though physical commodity is less than in PaperTrading/Futures... when the call comes... how will they redeem is going to be most interesting.

You take good care.

Mangus

My best wishes.

And for the weight loss, you can eat two egg parathas a day to increase weight.

:-) Thanks, my better half fully supported by her mother in law makes sure of things like desi ghee wala, organic wheat paratha every morning with a whole darned glass of organic milk (yuck), and organic goat soup twice a day (yuck again)

O yaar,

I am delighted to hear that you are getting well... please, take great care of yourself!

Silver is peaking and this is historically a forerunner of Gold Shooting Up... EU has more gold than the US.

Although there is data out there for the PBoC gold holdings... it is not official so...

BoJ has the least and UK is also down in its Gold Holdings.. MMT all the way.

Dollar has peaked... so guess traders would be chasing Silver and Gold... though physical commodity is less than in PaperTrading/Futures... when the call comes... how will they redeem is going to be most interesting.

You take good care.

Mangus

Thanks sir, rule of thumb about a decade ago was 10x paper for every ounce of silver and 20x paper for every ounce of gold. I never opted for paper, always physical delivered to my Brinks vault.

Horizon looks disturbing.

:-) Thanks, my better half fully supported by her mother in law makes sure of things like desi ghee wala, organic wheat paratha every morning with a whole darned glass of organic milk (yuck), and organic goat soup twice a day (yuck again)

Thanks sir, rule of thumb about a decade ago was 10x paper for every ounce of silver and 20x paper for every ounce of gold. I never opted for paper, always physical delivered to my Brinks vault.

Horizon looks disturbing.

Silver is spiking now around $23+ ... when Gold breaks $1800... $2000 is too near!

bfmB7A7.jpg

@HalfMoon bhai

Nilu has been banned permanently.

He's a good kid. He really hates Muslims though. Strongly.

And he eventually cracked and gave up on this place and expecting fair play. And let off on the pretense.

Cheers, Doc

@HalfMoon bhai

Nilu has been banned permanently.

He's a good kid. He really hates Muslims though. Strongly.

And he eventually cracked and gave up on this place and expecting fair play. And let off on the pretense.

Cheers, Doc

Sorry! to hear that.

He was always nice to me.

May be he will choose a better name next time. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom