What's new

Whatever

Really? You must be one handsome lad.

na nothing like that actually my class had great deal of unity. Girls specially they were too good. they will kick you kill you but wont let any one from outside to say a single word. same about guys they never listened to teachers but if a single girl said it was the law. so nothing of that sort it was one small family

Agarbatti formula is too old yaar. We've had even better solutions. :taz:
I remember we once rigged a bomb to principal's chair with a match, matchbox and a aloo bomb. As soon as the principal sat, the back rest moved back, the match was triggered and boom. :lol:

Did I forget to tell, we were suspended for a month...

oh Jagjitnatt you are back again :lol:

Why were you banned? i thought i won't see you again :rofl:

You are back :

Are you guys familiar with maachis bomb??? It is very common here in Pakistan

Awitya tum bhi to ban ho gaye thay :lol:

Good to see you back - hope you don't repeat your silly mistakes once again btw what was your last mistake?

There was a teacher in our school who was notoriously tharki. All boys were frustrated because of him. We just had to do something about it. One day when he was going home on his scooter, four of us boys on two bikes got our bikes really close to him and put a sack on him. His scooter fell down along with him. We picked him up and punched him and kicked him like crazy, then ran away. Till date he never knew it was us four and tells us that he had an accident on road. :lol:

Has anyone spied in girls hostel?

Once i did with my frens on holi......... girls were playing holi inside the girls hostel........ dont ask what was going on inside...... got caught and damn that was so embarrassing for the kind of image i had in college par asal main woh ek ladke se shart lagi thi

Are you guys familiar with maachis bomb??? It is very common here in Pakistan

I don't know why but i thought u r girl :rofl: but hey you know about Maachis bomb :tup:

woh bhi kya din howa karte thay :yahoo:

aur machis bomb ke saath hum aik bottle main kuch daalte thay white white sa bhool gaya naam ab urdu main - jis se bottle bohat oonchi jaa ke girti thee :lol:

There was a teacher in our school who was notoriously tharki. All boys were frustrated because of him. We just had to do something about it. One day when he was going home on his scooter, four of us boys on two bikes got our bikes really close to him and put a sack on him. His scooter fell down along with him. We picked him up and punched him and kicked him like crazy, then ran away. Till date he never knew it was us four and tells us that he had an accident on road. :lol:

hahahaha - i remember my elder brother and cousin's incident from this.

They used to study in public school and their teacher used to take bribes also - an release the exams question paper before exams :lol: and one day for some reasons my brother was angry with him so he picked the stone from the playing ground an hit him so hard that he started bleeding :lol: an my cousin too hit him with something and then both of them ran away.

That was the last day of their education in that school :lol: then my brother and me joined another school and Master sahab accepted some more bribe to close this chapter for good.

Something like that - happened 12-13 years ago

I caught one of my teacher eve teasing girls from muslim university. as he passed on comment i came in front and said hi sir what u doing. and soon it was known to the whole school. we had named him kauaaa (crow). as soon as he passed in front of any class students would start "chat par kaala kauaa baitha kaay kaay karta rehta"....... he got too irritated. time paased. people forgot the kauaa thing. 6 years after the same he was paasing in front of a class and the same song was started by students. lol that was my trained cousin........... he was abusing me like anything in front of my cousin......:lol:

I don't know why but i thought u r girl :rofl:

Oh boy looks like its because my avatar....

but hey you know about Maachis bomb :tup:

woh bhi kya din howa karte thay :yahoo:

aur machis bomb ke saath hum aik bottle main kuch daalte thay white white sa bhool gaya naam ab urdu main - jis se bottle bohat oonchi jaa ke girti thee :lol:

hmmmmm Pta nahi wese aisa hota tha mujhey bi nahi yaaad :P

hahahaha - i remember my elder brother and cousin's incident from this.

They used to study in public school and their teacher used to take bribes also - an release the exams question paper before exams :lol: and one day for some reasons my brother was angry with him so he picked the stone from the playing ground an hit him so hard that he started bleeding :lol: an my cousin too hit him with something and then both of them ran away.

That was the last day of their education in that school :lol: then my brother and me joined another school and Master sahab accepted some more bribe to close this chapter for good.

Something like that - happened 12-13 years ago

I remember another incident. We are actually Gurdaspuriye by nature. One day my cousin who is ek no. ka ******, was on gedi near girls college. He was on a bike and was teasing girls there. He was on a bridge over a neher. He got close to a girl on a cycle and asked her if she wanted to go with him on a ride. That girl got angry and called him an idiot. This angered by cousin and her kicked the girl so hard that she fell into the neher. And my cousin was very cool about it. I just ran away from that place ASAP.

This cousin of mine is seriously notorious. He looks like crap, has no money but had 5 girlfriends in 5 class. He has handled 9 at a time. He even went on a honeymoon when his father threw him out of the house. He is so cool. :P

Lol finally college guys were able to control us in our final semester and for that they had

Director from Airforce (code name udan khatola)
Director general from navy(code name shark)
HOD from army(code name rakchas)

and the punishment they used to give us was to run with them in the football ground. we used to get our tougue out in front of them and those guys in late 50s did not felt anything.

there was a blast in the car of my HOD in kashmir during a operation and still he survived in one piece and we used to say even god is afraid of him to call him to his place. he was named rakchas.

Once we flew a paper plane in the class....:P and it went straight into the feet of our teacher and he after looking at the plane uttered historical words that afterwards came true......
He said " Lo ban gaye Engineer"..... :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom