What's new

Whatever

Wese I never had crush on any of my teachers but instead i was interseted in my class mates.... :P

acha mujhe tou pata he nhi chala

Agar pta chal bi jaata tou kia hota.... :P

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Kya kara aapne...........

waise i dont know hamari side main chemistry lab bahut badnaam hoti hai. Sabse jyada cases chemistry lab main hote the.:lol:

Why is there any particular reason??
wese tou bio ki lab mein ziada cases honey chaheye...:p

Agar pta chal bi jaata tou kia hota.... :P

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Why is there any particular reason??
wese tou bio ki lab mein ziada cases honey chaheye...:p

No chemistry lab main equipment rakha hota tha saamne to peeche ka dikhayi nahi deta tha test tube and baaki saare aappratus ki wajah se.

all the couples waited for the chemistry lab. me being single back then used to pour the spirit on the sink as soon as the teacher went out. Now we used to put all the sinks on fire and 1 guy used to watch for the teacher. as he saw him coming we used to start the water taps. so there was smoke smoke and smoke as if there was some bomb blast within the class.:lol:

how many of guys know agarbatti formula to detonate bomb in class without getting caught?

class main teacher k padate hue kitne logo ne bomb phoda hai.

how many of guys know agarbatti formula to detonate bomb in class without getting caught?

class main teacher k padate hue kitne logo ne bomb phoda hai.

Agarbatti formula is too old yaar. We've had even better solutions. :taz:
I remember we once rigged a bomb to principal's chair with a match, matchbox and a aloo bomb. As soon as the principal sat, the back rest moved back, the match was triggered and boom. :lol:

Did I forget to tell, we were suspended for a month...

Hmmmm I was among the backbenchers and in one class we used to through paper balls on each other and it was like a war.....

jab bi Sir board ki taraf daikhtey they tou peechey aawaazein aati "Thaaaa Thaaa" as if a war is going behing him.... aur jb woh humaari taraf daikhtey they the class was all calm..... bara maza aata tha but one day we were busted :frown:

Hmmmm I was among the backbenchers and in one class we used to through paper balls on each other and it was like a war.....

jab bi Sir board ki taraf daikhtey they tou peechey aawaazein aati "Thaaaa Thaaa" as if a war is going behing him.... aur jb woh humaari taraf daikhtey they the class was all calm..... bara maza aata tha but one day we were busted :frown:

Did anyone try the blowgun?? I remember we were all crazy about it. We used to make paper balls and soak it in water and dry to make them hard. Select special pens and empty them and use them as blowguns.

The whole class, even girls were crazy about it.

once i was caught for hitting a teacher with the chalk during a lecture. thanks to girls of my class they started crying in front of the principal that i was innocent and teacher was framing me. Boss ladkiyo k aansu main bahut wajan hota hai. I was relived of all charges and teacher convicted. :lol:

once i was caught for hitting a teacher with the chalk during a lecture. thanks to girls of my class they started crying in front of the principal that i was innocent and teacher was framing me. Boss ladkiyo k aansu main bahut wajan hota hai. I was relived of all charges and teacher convicted. :lol:

Really? You must be one handsome lad.

matches were our favorite, they could be triggered when ever we want. Actually anyone using an agarbatti was called a coward, so stopped using it after 2 class.

No the fun part was when during the assembly the principal used to say that this year the students have been very good and no bombs were there this time of diwali and then suddenly a blast is heard in the principals office. that was the fun part. we used to burn the agarbatti first then make calculations and time the bomb:D

Matlab aap bachpan sey behanein bna rahey hain.....:P :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom