What's new

Whatever

It appears you are quite experienced , like to share a few thoughts maybe ..!!!

Well i liked one of my teachers, she was awesomely beautiful and prity, and also she happened to be the teacher of Islamic studies.It was also because of her i did good in my HSSC exam of Islamic studies. But that was just a feeling, not any more....!!!

hahahahaha
so sad and sorry bcz i don't have any experience in this field
but ap hain na carry on man :lol::lol::lol:

i had a teacher back in engg. hardly 2 3 years older than us when we were in our final year. woh thoda aage jhuk kar attendance leti thi. So in her lecture it was the only class in which we back benchers used to come to the first seat and throw away girls on the back seat.

Lol i remember once during the class of distributed systems i suddenly said to her in between lecture "Mam aaj aap bahut khoobsurat lag rahi hai" She became so shy............ :D

i had a teacher back in engg. hardly 2 3 years older than us when we were in our final year. woh thoda aage jhuk kar attendance leti thi. So in her lecture it was the only class in which we back benchers used to come to the first seat and throw away girls on the back seat.

Lol i remember once during the class of distributed systems i suddenly said to her in between lecture "Mam aaj aap bahut khoobsurat lag rahi hai" She became so shy............ :D

hahahahaa...:D

Pta nahi kin armaano sey woh bhai sb baat kar rahey they par aap ney bhai hi bna liya......:P
Thats not fair jeee:lol::lol:

he hehe thats a nice question, even I am interested ;-)

BTW I donno about girls but all guys, at one time, had crush on one of their teacher in school... Its a fact and observation :D

kya din yaad karwa diye aap ne KillBill bhai :smitten:

Aaj bhi woh Science class nahi bhoolti :rofl:

kya din yaad karwa diye aap ne KillBill bhai :smitten:

Aaj bhi woh Science class nahi bhoolti :rofl:

Kya kara aapne...........

waise i dont know hamari side main chemistry lab bahut badnaam hoti hai. Sabse jyada cases chemistry lab main hote the.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom