What's new

Whatever

I remember another incident. We are actually Gurdaspuriye by nature. One day my cousin who is ek no. ka ******, was on gedi near girls college. He was on a bike and was teasing girls there. He was on a bridge over a neher. He got close to a girl on a cycle and asked her if she wanted to go with him on a ride. That girl got angry and called him an idiot. This angered by cousin and her kicked the girl so hard that she fell into the neher. And my cousin was very cool about it. I just ran away from that place ASAP.

This cousin of mine is seriously notorious. He looks like crap, has no money but had 5 girlfriends in 5 class. He has handled 9 at a time. He even went on a honeymoon when his father threw him out of the house. He is so cool. :P

Thats called khiladiyo ka khiladi.

Once we flew a paper plane in the class....:P and it went straight into the feet of our teacher and he after looking at the plane uttered historical words that afterwards came true......
He said " Lo ban gaye Engineer"..... :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

congrats

Thats called khiladiyo ka khiladi.

Guess what, he's been failing in school since 4 class. And gets admission in new school every year thanks to a false certificate. He even cleared his 12th by writing an exam from a guide.

And now the surprise, he's going to Finland, cause one of his girlfriend wants to marry him. She is a citizen of Finland.

And I have been numero uno with my studies and did my engg and research for years and got nothing.:cry:

He's so lucky.

Guess what, he's been failing in school since 4 class. And gets admission in new school every year thanks to a false certificate. He even cleared his 12th by writing an exam from a guide.

And now the surprise, he's going to Finland, cause one of his girlfriend wants to marry him. She is a citizen of Finland.

And I have been numero uno with my studies and did my engg and research for years and got nothing.:cry:

He's so lucky.

Lucky boy....:rolleyes:

He's so lucky.

indeed a very lucky boy - at least he is getting a wife :lol:

i feel pity on myself :cry::cry::cry:

just by nature???.............anyone really gurdaspur here????.

Our ancestors are from Gurdaspur. My dad was from Gurdaspur too. Our village is in Gurdaspur too. So I guess I am Gurdaspuriya but I don't live there.

I just don't have that Gurdaspuri chalaki in me. :lol:

Our ancestors are from Gurdaspur. My dad was from Gurdaspur too. Our village is in Gurdaspur too. So I guess I am Gurdaspuriya but I don't live there.

i am confused in myself
I was born in mumbai
grown up in UP
studied in delhi
then job in bangalore
now back to delhi

damn dont what will shiv sena guys think of me.... :D

i am confused in myself
I was born in mumbai
grown up in UP
studied in delhi
then job in bangalore
now back to delhi

damn dont what will shiv sena guys think of me.... :D

We are not from the place where we are born. We are from the place where our village is, where our ancestors resided. That way I am Gurdaspuriya.

We are not from the place where we are born. We are from the place where our village is, where our ancestors resided. That way I am Gurdaspuriya.

lol on the lighter note if i got by that then i belong of heaven :blink: cuz I am direct and only descendant of a god as per hinduism....:partay:

similar kinda story I have:lol:

ancesters fro gurdaspur .........Dad from gurdaspur............my village is in gurdaspur...............little different here..............I studied 5 years in gurdaspur ...........rest in chandigarh ...............and now in Ludhiana medical...................Parents in Jalandhar

just want to tell a funny incident..............in first year in college seniors were taking intro of our class..............when my turn came..........I started blah blah .........Gurdaspur......blah blah........

Seniors collectively said........stop............dont want to take panga with gurdaspuriya..............next one plz:partay:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom