What's new

Whatever

As I have said before, provide sources & evidence and I'll continue. Otherwise, you can type & I can type, we can both waste each others time. Nothing will come out of it.

So I'll just bow out and continue on with PDF like we have never had this conversation. I have provided many links & even 4 youtube videos. You haven't watched them, I'm sure and have continued on as if they're not even there.

Links, sources and articles have been provided which you refuse to read. You didn't come here for a debate/discussion, but for 'educating' others (in your own words), you have your own pre-conceived ideas, notions and biases. You are free to believe in whatever you want, but neither you nor @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan has been able to prove that the Holy Qur'an mentions the second coming of Jesus, Dajjal, or Mahdi (the original debate/argument). As for your understanding/interpretation of Islamic history, I don't blame you. I myself had been a firm believer in all that I had learned/been told since childhood until I started studying history objectively. It has taken years...... Unlearning is harder and more challenging than learning. I am not here to convince you, or anyone else for that matter, I come here for learning. And yes, you are right, we shall agree to disagree.

Hah, I remember you now. You & Havi were inseparable buddies. Where one went, the other was seen soon after.

Of similar minds, like me & @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

I don't know if you remember that far but we have already had our previous differences/debates back when I was new here. :D

No, I never got into a discussion with @haviZsultan, didn't interact with him much. Tagged him there because he was having a discussion with someone else on another thread that got locked.

And you are still 'new' here, (only 400 posts) :D

No, I never got into a discussion with @haviZsultan, didn't interact with him much. Tagged him there because he was having a discussion with someone else on another thread that got locked.

And you are still 'new' here, (only 400 posts) :D

Amount of "posts" don't matter. Content/Quality does. I have been here since August, 2013. You joined in October, 2013.

I was also reading this forum since 2010, only made an account in 2013. So yea...:tongue:

Then what's a difference between me and a troll with 10k messages and 5k likes? How do you differentiate other than the bases of content/quality?

There are many members here, especially "Elite" ones that have heavily trolled in the past/present along with bits of useful info...compare them to me...I have never trolled, never got banned, never received a warning. Have gotten 2 positive ratings (one of them was taken back for some reason) & whatnot.

But yea, you're entitled to your beliefs & I am to mine. :enjoy:

Many of us also are sayyid and descendants of Banu Hashim too.
You would not wanna know what views those Sunni Sadaat hold in private and been teaching their kids - - - - - - -. friday is for the general brainwashed public which had been programmed to perceive things black and white since umvi and abbasi times but pulpit is not needed on Sunday - - - - - - - - -.

One thing is for sure , Karbala didn't happen in one day - - - - - - - .

Without Banu Ummaya or the Abbasids, Islam wouldn't have spread the way it did. Would you liked Islam to not have been spread across the Levant, into the Europe, Asia Minor, across the Subcontinent, into East China, into the Maghreb?
This doesn't qualify to be a valid argument.

if it wasn't for the English then the French or germans would have takenover the east Indian subcontinent.

Last edited:
Did it work fine on mobile before? Or did you change mobile....or there was a forum update etc that started this issue?
it was a-ok a week ago. the app updated itself to the newer version and all hell broke loose afterwards. The updated version is actually a step backwards i guess :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This doesn't qualify to be a valid argument.

if it wasn't for the English then the French or germans would have takenover the east Indian subcontinent.

How is it not?

Where do the English & other Europeans come into this argument? I fail to see the connection...

What the hell happened here?

@Slav Defence
@Dubious
@waz
@Jungibaaz
@Irfan Baloch
@WAJsal

Clear this thread out please. Thanks

What's your problem? This was legit debate with no trolling name calling & whatnot.

A troll doesn't need to tell others what should or shouldn't happen on PDF least of all. :lol:

No religious discussions here please!!!

So where can we have them? We can't open threads...they'll get closed because of trolls or one side slinging mud at the other. You don't see that happening here.

Until & unless PDF provides a thread or a sub forum for religious discussion, people/trolls will keep opening threads regarding religion. You can never outright ban the topic since it converges with defense matters a lot (even sometimes for those that don't think so).

Also, me & @M. Sarmad had already stopped before our resident "retired" troll tagged you.

What's your problem? This was legit debate with no trolling name calling & whatnot.

A troll doesn't need to tell others what should or shouldn't happen on PDF least of all. :lol:

invite each other in Megido to discuss this.

aint Nobody got Time for This here

Back
Top Bottom