What's new

Whatever

How is it not?

Where do the English & other Europeans come into this argument? I fail to see the connection...

What's your problem? This was legit debate with no trolling name calling & whatnot.

A troll doesn't need to tell others what should or shouldn't happen on PDF least of all. :lol:

So where can we have them? We can't open threads...they'll get closed because of trolls or one side slinging mud at the other. You don't see that happening here.

Until & unless PDF provides a thread or a sub forum for religious discussion, people/trolls will keep opening threads regarding religion. You can never outright ban the topic since it converges with defense matters a lot (even sometimes for those that don't think so).

Also, me & @M. Sarmad had already stopped before our resident "retired" troll tagged you.

The problem is that there are many members here who are allergic to anything related to Islam. Any thread opened with even a hint of Islam is trolled and derailed by them.

I understand the ban on sectarianism and takfir, but how do we justify a ban on religion (let’s be honest, Islam mainly) when dealing with a extremely religious and devout society like Pakistan where religion permeates all things.

Islam is a major part of our identity, and I think religion should be allowed to be discussed as an academic topic and especially in conjunction with history, identity, politics, and current issues.

Also, Indian trolls have a vested interest in attacking Islamic sources (Quran and Hadith,) especially those related to Ghazwa e Hind.

We are not able to counter those arguments because of people on our own side who want to stifle our religious expression.

Not telling Mods how to run this forum, just a few of my personal thoughts on the matter.

The problem is that there are many members here who are allergic to anything related to Islam. Any thread opened with even a hint of Islam is trolled and derailed by them.

Yea, you're right.

I understand the ban on sectarianism and takfir, but how do we justify a ban on religion (let’s be honest, Islam mainly) when dealing with a extremely religious and devout society like Pakistan where religion permeates all things.

Islam is a major part of our identity, and I think religion should be allowed to be discussed as an academic topic and especially in conjunction with history, identity, politics, and current issues.

Yup, doesn't make any sense but seeing how many of the movers & shakers of this forum are either irreligious or don't care about religion, we now have what's in front of us.

And I'm not even kidding, I have seen many people outright reject religion or bash it while having two Pakistani flags on their profiles...

Also, Indian trolls have a vested interest in attacking Islamic sources (Quran and Hadith,) especially those related to Ghazwa e Hind.

Yea, right again. I have always wanted to discuss it but almost all threads are derailed or locked.

Not telling Mods how to run this forum, just a few of my personal thoughts on the matter.

We're users of this forum, it's our right to put forth any suggestions that can make this forum better. The days of appeasement are gone. Actually, why they began is out of my mind. When a nation is bent on eradicating you since your birth, I don't know why you hold their citizens in such a high regard. Not saying I "hate" any of my Eastern neighbors (there are many likeables like Joe & Nil) but the trolling should have been uprooted once it began, not given grounds to grow & spread like it is now.

Last edited:
7CE37BEC-4088-4D1C-AEA0-3767EE568DEA.jpeg

@The Sandman @Nilgiri @Zibago

We aren’t killing the nature. Blame everyone other than south Asians for that. :D

Back
Top Bottom