What's new

Whatever

behns ki ankh :o::o::o::o:

For sure :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Sad news my friend and a great countributer here @Hell hound took a very long "BREAK" and again we lost a gem , tho I am trying that he changes his mind but not quite hopeful , and that is why he ain't active from last week
@Mentee @Signalian @Dawood Ibrahim @Starlord @The Sandman @RealNapster @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer @Well.wisher @Moonlight @fitpOsitive @Zibago

Yes he told me too earlier it can happen :(

I want him and django back... :angry:

@Moonlight :(

nothing related to pdf some personal reasons I guess

Yeah ... hope to see him back soon. I will have to chat with him later.

The single most hating thing about our news channels is the abuse of using BREAKING NEWS! Its like they don't even know what that actually means. Rather than discussing to make media give unbiased coverage, we are stuck with watching the news reporters talking to cows and playing with monkeys in their report.
Forgot to add to increase the quality of news channels 1st thing Pemra should do is ban these stupid news headlines with action movie music, flashy shots and shouting news casters

50860496_10155996490975848_8639795520174292992_n.jpg

The single most hating thing about our news channels is the abuse of using BREAKING NEWS! Its like they don't even know what that actually means. Rather than discussing to make media give unbiased coverage, we are stuck with watching the news reporters talking to cows and playing with monkeys in their report.
Yep top most pathetic thing is this breaking news and headlines... Wonder where they got this idea from :suicide:

Qur'an hamain sirf itna batata hai k baad-az-maut insan per haqeeqat ayyan ho jati hai aur phir woh aalim-e -barzakh mein chala jata hai jo gehri neend hai aur phir usay bedar kiya jay ga yum-e-hashr ko jab Adalat Qaim hogi or Jannat or Jahannum k faislay hn gay. Qur'an k mutabiq jab Insan ko bedar kiya jay ga barzakh se to woh yahi samajh raha hoga jasiay woh ghanta bhar k liyay soya ho, Qur'an k mutabiq Yum-e-Hashr palak jhapaknay ki duri pe hai.

Yah kehna k koi shakhs martay hi jahannum ya jannat mein chala jata hai, ya falan shakhs pahlay se jahannum mein hai, Qur'an ki wazeh ayat se la-ilmi ka nateeja hai. Aur phir isi baat ko Nabi Pak SAW, jin pe Qur'an nazil hoa, un se hi mansoob ker daina! kiya kah saktay hain ab. Allah sab ko hidayat de

Yaqeenan ALLAH jisay chahta hy hidayat daita hy aur jissay chahta hy gumrah chor daita hy (paida gumrah nai kia, uss kay apnay amal ki badolat ussay us k hal pay chor dia). Quran k sada mafhoom ka bareek beeni say mutalah zaroori hy, bohat sari kuj fehmia jin may hum mubtala hain, kafi hud tak ayan ho jati hain. Quran khud logo ko mutadid bar mukahtib kar kay kehta hy "tum nai jantay bus thora" ... "aur hum in may faisla kar dain gay, jiss bat may yeh jagra kar rahay hain". Ub jahan aksariat yeh manti ho kay Quran to siray say kitab ki shakal may tha he nai wahan aisay baytukay aur haijan bharay khayalt to janam lay gay he.

i was on vacations it was great one month off . i did not carry my cell phone laptop or any device while i went vacations .

Good you are back sirjee. Forum has changed a lot while you were away :P

Hope the cute little one is doing well!

Back
Top Bottom