What's new

Whatever

Fazool 3rd grade media really don't care if 99% channels gets shutdown constant headache propaganda mouthpieces for different power centres :alcoholic:

Tho hope these low level workers get other jobs
I hope the quality of our news channels increases. I fear another Indian media in the making here.

I hope the quality of our news channels increases. I fear another Indian media in the making here.
This is the only program i found with real professional journalists who knows what their job is quality level of this show should be a benchmark imo for all other pathetic talk shows and "anchors" who only know how to ensue a fight between their guests for ratings.
I fear another Indian media in the making here.
Almost there almost there the only thing we lack is arnab goswami and a format with 10 guests constantly shouting at each other so far our talkshows have 4 guests shouting about totally pointless things.

Forgot to add to increase the quality of news channels 1st thing Pemra should do is ban these stupid news headlines with action movie music, flashy shots and shouting news casters

DvFVSKHX4AAok_Z.jpg

this is the money the took from tooi hukumat. yet they cannot pay their workers. strangers.
Sucks to be Star Asia right now :D

This is the only program i found with real professional journalists who knows what their job is quality level of this show should be a benchmark imo for all other pathetic talk shows and "anchors" who only know how to ensue a fight between their guests for ratings.
Repulsive ptm clowns of channel fake news
Forgot to add to increase the quality of news channels 1st thing Pemra should do is ban these stupid news headlines with action movie music, flashy shots and shouting news casters
Pemra should only act when a channel blames institutions or resort to vulgar language on subjects of sensationalism i am cool with that i really enjoyed some of the verbal breakdowns of certain journalists :D

Repulsive ptm clowns of channel fake news
*facepalm* oh bhai talk about their show and analysis usme koi masla hai to bolo what they do on twitter is their personal views they're humans too you know? they talk, breath eat just like us. Is logic se to corps commander Peshawar aur IK bhi PTM clown hue :disagree::disagree: besides Mubashar zaidi other 2 don't support PTM in fact Zarrar even talks against them in a hidden way and Wusut don't even have a smart phone
Pemra should only act when a channel blames institutions or resort to vulgar language on subjects of sensationalism i am cool with that i really enjoyed some of the verbal breakdowns of certain journalists :D
We need professionals not teenagers as editors

*facepalm* oh bhai talk about their show and analysis usme koi masla hai to bolo what they do on twitter is their personal views they're humans too you know? they talk, breath eat just like us. Is logic se to corps commander Peshawar aur IK bhi PTM clown hue :disagree::disagree: besides Mubashar zaidi other 2 don't support PTM in fact Zarrar even talks against them in a hidden way and Wusut don't even have a smart phone

What they stand for reveals their mentality they openly backed ptm and leave no stone unturned in mocking our institutions
Now don't tell me they mean something else their exact aim is ridicule and if someone is going to do that he should be ready for a reply as for Corp commander well I guess you didn't notice the slow increase in arrest of ptm leaders unlike tlp they will be taken out very slowly

Nah I am cool with them ranting they should have the freedom to do it even if public hates it
Let ratings be the king I just love it when Maiza Hamid resorts to bazari language in desperation :D
It's entertaining

Zaidi doesn't support ptm?Should I post his tweets or his picture at the event?

The only journalist I respect is More Pirzada he believes in a security state where personal liberties are respected

What they stand for reveals their mentality they openly backed ptm and leave no stone unturned in mocking our institutions
Now don't tell me they mean something else their exact aim is ridicule and if someone is going to do that he should be ready for a reply as for Corp commander well I guess you didn't notice the slow increase in arrest of ptm leaders unlike tlp they will be taken out very slowly
Almost everyone backed PTM at one point even current PM and a corps commander doesn't mean you now hang all of them from a lamp post. :disagree:

As for me i stopped supporting them long time ago they're a different version of TLP and should've been arrested long time ago for using similar language and acts
Nah I am cool with them ranting they should have the freedom to do it even if public hates it
Let ratings be the king I just love it when Maiza Hamid resorts to bazari language in desperation :D
It's entertaining
Can't allow them to cause epilepsy and spread depression in awam
Zaidi doesn't support ptm?Should I post his tweets or his picture at the event?
Oh bhai mein keh rha hn zaidi ke elawa baaqi 2 ni support krte

Who gave me negative rating and where?

I do not remember I did anything wrong.

Mod pls remove that @Slav Defence

@Horus I never received negative rating in 10 years.

Who gave me this and why?

I did not get notification and I do not see that post. Please remove this.

behns ki ankh :o::o::o::o:

For sure :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Sad news my friend and a great countributer here @Hell hound took a very long "BREAK" and again we lost a gem , tho I am trying that he changes his mind but not quite hopeful , and that is why he ain't active from last week
@Mentee @Signalian @Dawood Ibrahim @Starlord @The Sandman @RealNapster @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer @Well.wisher @fitpOsitive @Zibago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom