What's new

Whatever

Folks often get banned here for just showing attitude to the mods. I got it.
I dont know...Probably. Each MOD is an individual. Each is voluntarily wasting their time in reading reports and acting to the best of their knowledge and experience.

If you have a problem leave the msg on GHQ. The admins and senior MODS are the ones who would usually deal with this stuff...not me :enjoy:

He doesn't post anymore :(

Made a visit last Friday after 4 months and then disappeared again :undecided:

You are servant owner of Gublu, I guess?
Must have been busy then. We used to have so much fun :(
And you were correct at first. I am the unfortunate servant of Mr.Gublu.:cry:

@Sarmad @Signalian @fitpOsitive @The Sandman
There's no ambiguity about the status of The Blessed Parents of Prophet
SAWW being Momin in Quran.

That "Hadeeth" was concocted by the victims of Badar and Ohad.
Take a look at this
http://aboutislam.net/counseling/ask-about-islam/prophet-muhammad-parents-paradise/
There are 2 types of views or arguments on this

1) Says that no one will go to hell until a messenger is sent to them now although Christianity/Judaism were there but we know they were in tempered form by than and Prophets (SAW) parents died before Islam.

2) Try to prove their argument from Sahih hadiths which most of the time are authentic and not made up but in this case it seems as if these ahadith are simply misunderstood.

Watch it from 10:00 his arguments are really strong and somewhat proves that Parents of Prohpet (SAW) will not go to Hell. Lekin ab ispe new masla na bna de koi Abu Talib ko le ke @M. Sarmad

Kher in the end Allah hi behtar jaane ak hirat mein kon kahan hoga hame in cheezo ke baare mein akhirat ke din ni pucha jayega islye in maslo mein par kar aewin apna imaan na kharab ho jaye galti se to khamoshi behtar hai. Bas apne lye dua krni chaye ke Allah hamare gunnah galtiya maaf farmade aur Jannat mein jaga de de jahanam ki saza bht sakht hai bhai islye uski fikar krni chaye

@Sarmad @Signalian @fitpOsitive @The Sandman
There's no ambiguity about the status of The Blessed Parents of Prophet
SAWW being Momin in Quran.

That "Hadeeth" was concocted by the victims of Badar and Ohad.
Aapky waldain k iman ka faida ummat ko kia hai? Yeh behaz hi fazol hai. Hamara iman Nabi pak se pora hojata hai. Or bs.

Take a look at this
http://aboutislam.net/counseling/ask-about-islam/prophet-muhammad-parents-paradise/
There are 2 types of views or arguments on this

1) Says that no one will go to hell until a messenger is sent to them now although Christianity/Judaism were there but we know they were in tempered form by than and Prophets (SAW) parents died before Islam.

2) Try to prove their argument from Sahih hadiths which most of the time are authentic and not made up but in this case it seems as if these ahadith are simply misunderstood.

Watch it from 10:00 his arguments are really strong and somewhat proves that Parents of Prohpet (SAW) will not go to Hell. Lekin ab ispe new masla na bna de koi Abu Talib ko le ke @M. Sarmad

Kher in the end Allah hi behtar jaane ak hirat mein kon kahan hoga hame in cheezo ke baare mein akhirat ke din ni pucha jayega islye in maslo mein par kar aewin apna imaan na kharab ho jaye galti se to khamoshi behtar hai. Bas apne lye dua krni chaye ke Allah hamare gunnah galtiya maaf farmade aur Jannat mein jaga de de jahanam ki saza bht sakht hai bhai islye uski fikar krni chaye

Quran reigns supreme over all sources of Islam. And as for Abu Talib R.A, He too is Jannati. There's a consensus among the large part of Ummah about him being Momin.

He was the one who took care of the Prophet SAWW after His SAWW Parents and would request and lead trade caravans to His Nephew SAWW so that they could also get to know about Islam - - - - - - - -

Not declaring of Shahada publicly was tactical in nature as no one would pay head to his words otherwise - - - - - - - -.
@Sarmad @Tps43 @fitpOsitive @Signalian

Quran reigns supreme over all sources of Islam.
Te parawa mein kera contradict karan dea wan teri gal :P I was just presenting you both the versions and in the end i am inclining towards your opinion looks like you didn't read my post and didn't watched that video :lol::enjoy:
And as for Abu Talib R.A, He too is Jannati. There's a consensus among the large part of Ummah about him being Momin.
As for this i was saying ke is pe bhi issue nikal lena hai logo ne and you did just that :lol::lol:

Te parawa mein kera contradict karan dea wan teri gal :P I was just presenting you both the versions and in the end i am inclining towards your opinion looks like you didn't read my post and didn't watched that video :lol::enjoy:
General rule explain kia yar. Don't worry iam your friend :cray:or in sb ko m youtube p follow krta ho'n :enjoy:

@Mentee
Teyyip Erdogan belongs to naqshbandi silsila. He has been given Khilafat of his silsila. His heartbeat responds to zikr of word "Allah". No wonder this guy is constantly in power. He has spiritual backing. This reminds me what IK never had before, a spiritual backing. IK visited a spiritual shrine and got the throne.

@Mentee
Teyyip Erdogan belongs to naqshbandi silsila. He has been given Khilafat of his silsila. His heartbeat responds to zikr of word "Allah". No wonder this guy is constantly in power. He has spiritual backing. This reminds me what IK never had before, a spiritual backing. IK visited a spiritual shrine and got the throne.

really? Which Shrine does Xi goes to?

I know Trump goes to his own temple.

Back
Top Bottom