What's new

Whatever

Aint you a mod ? Why refer it to ghw?
coz I dont see any problem with what he said but if you still find an issue in it take it to GHQ where all mods and both admins can have a look into it - maybe something I missed...

coz I dont see any problem with what he said but if you still find an issue in it take it to GHQ where all mods and both admins can have a look into it - maybe something I missed...
Yiu don't see any problem with him pushing a mean sectarian narrative? We the majority Muslims of pakistan consider that so called hadith which he bring in to support his pathetic notion of Islam as fake.

Tbh he sounded like a troll
Troll or not shit on him

@Sarmad

Yiu don't see any problem with him pushing a mean sectarian narrative? We the majority Muslims of pakistan consider that so called hadith which he bring in to support his pathetic notion of Islam as fake.
I see...the only thing I know is that is no way to quote a hadith...
2ndly thread is closed...If you want further actions on a closed thread take it to GHQ

His gutter mentality is the problem here. He must also have to apologize for the slander he did there.

He himself says that he is a Salafi/Wahhabi and what he posted is the mainstream Salafi view
I don't think he should be banned for posting what he believes is true.

And we have a few staunch Salafis in the PDF management anyway,
Rest assured, No action will be taken against him, or any other Salafi/Wahhabi on PDF for that matter

I have been banned from threads for posting Quranic verses, and Ahl e Hadith are free to start threads based on their interpretations of certain Ahadith.. Some are more equal than the others .... Better get used to it

As for the specific hadith, it is not a Dhaeef hadith per se,
It's just been interpreted differently by different scholars

it wont happen over night give it few days! Not all mods are online 24/7
Folks often get banned here for just showing attitude to the mods. I got it.

He himself says that he is a Salafi/Wahhabi and what he posted is the mainstream Salafi view
I don't think he should be banned for posting what he believes is true.

And we have a few staunch Salafis in the PDF management anyway,
Rest assured, No action will be taken against him, or any other Salafi/Wahhabi on PDF for that matter

I have been banned from threads for posting Quranic verses, and Ahl e Hadith are free to start threads based on their interpretations of certain Ahadith.. Some are more equal than the others .... Better get used to it

As for the specific hadith, it is not a Dhaeef hadith per se,
It's just been interpreted differently by different scholars

Sure it's dhaeef!

These quranic verses may help remove the Salafi misconception - - - - - - -

@Tps43 @The Sandman @Signalian
@fitpOsitive

Sure it's dhaeef!

It's a Sahih Muslim Hadith and as per the consensus, there is no Dhaeef Hadith in Sahih Muslim.
(Personally, however, I believe that this Hadith is a fabricated one just like many others)

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَفَّانُ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، أَنَّ رَجُلاً، قَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَيْنَ أَبِي قَالَ ‏"‏ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَلَمَّا قَفَّى دَعَاهُ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّ أَبِي وَأَبَاكَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Anas reported: Verily, a person said: Messenger of Allah, where is my father? He said: (He) is in the Fire. When he turned away, he (the Holy Prophet) called him and said: Verily my father and your father are in the Fire.

http://sunnah.com/muslim/1/408

Here is another one from Sahih Muslim:

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَزُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عُبَيْدٍ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ بْنِ كَيْسَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ زَارَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَبْرَ أُمِّهِ فَبَكَى وَأَبْكَى مَنْ حَوْلَهُ فَقَالَ ‏ "‏ اسْتَأْذَنْتُ رَبِّي فِي أَنْ أَسْتَغْفِرَ لَهَا فَلَمْ يُؤْذَنْ لِي وَاسْتَأْذَنْتُهُ فِي أَنْ أَزُورَ قَبْرَهَا فَأُذِنَ لِي فَزُورُوا الْقُبُورَ فَإِنَّهَا تُذَكِّرُ الْمَوْتَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (ﷺ) visited the grave of his mother and he wept, and moved others around him to tears, and said: I sought permission from my Lord to beg forgiveness for her but it was not granted to me, and I sought permission to visit her grave and it was granted to me so visit the graves, for that makes you mindful of death

http://sunnah.com/muslim/11/135

Some are more equal than the others
This is so damn true! One guy in particular i have reported him dozens of times but no action is taken against him he abuses, curses whomever he wants in whatever language he wants degrades the quality of forum but his posts apparently gets edited by mods that too if a mod is in the mood of doing his/her job... Never thought ke Pakistan ke Internet forums pe bhi is had tak nepotism hoga :lol::lol::lol:

Folks often get banned here for just showing attitude to the mods. I got it.

Sure it's dhaeef!

These quranic verses may help remove the Salafi misconception - - - - - - -

@Tps43 @The Sandman @Signalian
@fitpOsitive
Although imho these types of debates should be avoided taake hamare mun se jaane anjane mein koi galat baat na nikal aye but still i will reply to this later after doing some research on it.

01975_0311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom