What's new

Whatever

itna ghuroor karte hain aap.... poray zilay me apne aap ko ilm wala samajhte hain... faida ese ilm ka

Ilm kahan se a gaya beech mein bhai??
mein ap jaisay "Namonay" ki baat ker raha hn :lol:

On a serious note, Takabbur sirf Khuda ki zaat k liyay hai ... greatness and pride are only for Allah.

Ilm kahan se a gaya beech mein bhai??
mein ap jaisay "Namonay" ki baat ker raha hn :lol:

On a serious note, Takabbur sirf Khuda ki zaat k liyay hai ... greatness and pride are only for Allah.

to zara nazar daalen..aise namonay bohat hain... fikar na karen wo apke liye behtari hi chahte hain

related :P ....this guy's inner eyes never opened.

let me guess another third eye or dajjalic eye theories.

amazingly you were saying about heart but not eyes are the medium. lots of riddles make the signal weak

let me guess another third eye or dajjalic eye theories.
You wish ! but i have to disappoint you, not even close.

amazingly you were saying about heart but not eyes are the medium. lots of riddles make the signal weak
Medium can be anything as long as belief is there. The inner eye is related to the heart though.

You wish ! but i have to disappoint you, not even close.

Medium can be anything as long as belief is there. The inner eye is related to the heart though.

See i told you. you will come back with more riddles.

now inner eye heart theory.

you set out to find reality by solving riddles. it is your choice.

the sentences you throw out for your self confidence are adorable. but in the end its just philosophy which is declared dead by scientists in 1978.

See i told you. you will come back with more riddles.

now inner eye heart theory.

you set out to find reality by solving riddles. it is your choice.

the sentences you throw out for your self confidence are adorable. but in the end its just philosophy which is declared dead by scientists in 1978.
The straight forward part is a riddle for you. Talk about contemplating on reverse psychology and achieving nothing, zero, null, nada ! Dereliction to absorb context is admirable, appeals as a choice perhaps.

The straight forward part is a riddle for you. Talk about contemplating on reverse psychology and achieving nothing, zero, null, nada ! Dereliction to absorb context is admirable, appeals as a choice perhaps.

i believe that was the point i was making when you said visiting tombs makes you prime minister of Pakistan.

He is a smart chump , He's just bored and u got played by him:enjoy:
but u countered him well :lol:
outside forum he's an interesting guy
Yeah i know he baited me but i know when to go in and when to exit ...he is actually on my ignore list...i am in a strange mood today so i would click to view the ignored messages and then reply till i lose interest.

Yeah i know he baited me but i know when to go in and when to exit ...he is actually on my ignore list...i am in a strange mood today so i would click to view the ignored messages and then reply till i lose interest.
yeah I can see u r in strange mood today:D

still does not explain your Theory

why are People living inside the shrines not all Prime Ministers.

interesting riddles You play with

yeah I can see u r in strange mood today:D

why No Prime Minister got elected from makli takli.

Thats the biggest graveyard in Asia

Back
Top Bottom