What's new

Whatever

Jealous twerps
Look at me and my girlfriend and get even more jealous.
Sefat-Ullah-4.jpg
I know old guys just randomly begs girls to have one picture :lol:

I know you are a DALAL :P not a labour and i know your tend is alwaz in V :D no wonder woman's get discharged fast. Where i come we judge people's wealth by lands not by money people. And your face is worst than Pork :enjoy:
Be more jealous. Girls love me. What have you ever done in your life?
n9BGDna0JejMFAF6MzVpKrTxtCefpgbMDoZktuIdGkBocRt5K75jvuRSpGR3waFE0eatRPNm_AUXlMjzcM9QQw.jpg

I know old guys just randomly begs girls to have one picture :lol:
How about these then?
images

images

What is your Version of barbarians then? Slim guys with a beard? Or eyelashes
Someone like you who sux small cox for a living should not question me. SILENCE.

Be more jealous. Girls love me. What have you ever done in your life?
n9BGDna0JejMFAF6MzVpKrTxtCefpgbMDoZktuIdGkBocRt5K75jvuRSpGR3waFE0eatRPNm_AUXlMjzcM9QQw.jpg

How about these then?
images

images
Thats proved my point you have many pictures with girls but all girls are different since you begged random girls to pose for a picture and out of pity they agree to have one picture with you....

You mentioned your age 22 but this old fella pics you are posting is about 60 to 65 years.

Thats proved my point you have many pictures with girls but all girls are different since you begged random girls to pose for a picture and out of pity they agree to have one picture with you....

You mentioned your age 22 but this old fella pics you are posting is about 60 to 65 years.
You have no point. I have millions of girls waiting for me. Here multiple pics with same girl

images

images

images

Back
Top Bottom