What's new

Whatever

Yup.

The one non Indic warrior who actually made a difference.

And he's not the only one.

Think a tank hero ...

Think a general named after a Maratha stronghold ....

These are recent bloodlines.

My Maratha lineage goes back over 400 years on our current family tree project.

I would name another Parsi here .... but as you and the Tamil already know from your little coterie who have been trawling my LinkedIn profile, that would make things too obvious here no? ;)

Admit it. You want that coffee ....

Cheers, Doc

Drunk middle aged beghairat parsi, have some shame for the sake of your wife and children. :lol:

Indeed bro,

5t3RggI.png

Very beautiful verse, thanks for reminding me brother

Drunk middle aged beghairat parsi, have some shame for the sake of your wife and children. :lol:

Dude, just last night two mid twenties were falling all over me. I was being a gentleman.

Levina is pretty. No doubt.

But seriously.

This is not just Persian blue blood she's getting, but Indian too ...

Cheers, Doc

Yup.

The one non Indic warrior who actually made a difference.

And he's not the only one.

Think a tank hero ...

Think a general named after a Maratha stronghold ....

These are recent bloodlines.

My Maratha lineage goes back over 400 years on our current family tree project.

I would name another Parsi here .... but as you and the Tamil already know from your little coterie who have been trawling my LinkedIn profile, that would make things too obvious here no? ;)

Admit it. You want that coffee ....

Cheers, Doc
uss ko chorro mara mere saath coffee pee. payment bi hum kare ga aur chilgohza bhi khilai ga tumko..aur moong phali bhi aur naswar bhi

Is Nillu Pullu also another of accounts of doc?

The source of much speculation...as you can see it has triggered him already lol....mod-buddies to the rescue!

@Joe Shearer was the one that sort of brought it to my attention...and it kind of made sense to me. I will let others decide for themselves. For all intents and purposes they are hand and glove regardless....they go on endless discussions together on the exact same disgusting hyper-ventilating crap. Its just super convenient to me that this nilu pile account comes out to carry on what padamchen no longer directly can do because of mod warnings (i.e the severe anti-muslim blah blah).

Dude, just last night two mid twenties were falling all over me. I was being a gentleman.

But seriously.

Cheers, Doc

Jeez. That's like the age of your daughter right? :lol:

The source of much speculation...as you can see it has triggered him already lol....mod-buddies to the rescue!

@Joe Shearer was the one that sort of brought it to my attention...and it kind of made sense to me. I will let others decide for themselves. For all intents and purposes they are hand and glove regardless....they go on endless discussions together on the exact same disgusting hyper-ventilating crap. Its just super convenient to me that this nilu pile account comes out to carry on what padamchen no longer directly can do because of mod warnings (i.e the severe anti-muslim blah blah).

He can't hide from me. I identify his fake accounts like a sixth sense and play along. :lol:

Visit a shrink asap for ur own good.

Haha I've told this many a time too. Chap just wont listen. Oh well this forum can be his shrink I suppose....its a pretty lousy one, but maybe it will all work out in the end anyway.

But seriously.

Cheers, Doc

EEEWWWW

This man has lost it.

Jeez. That's like the age of your daughter right? :lol:

He can't hide from me. I identify his fake accounts like a sixth sense and play along. :lol:

The standard formula for a fling for guys is

N/2 + 7

Which is 30 for me.

Levina is late 30s ....

It's just a coffee between two good looking desis.

Cheers, Doc

I think @django has a very strong radar for spotting multiple ids...at least with Mishuva Mitra ... as soon as he creates a new account and logs in @django smell his presence :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom