What's new

Whatever

BTW I will resist any attempt to ban him...I had this discussion with a mod and convinced him not to ban..may be a warning or discussion but I'm against ban especially against senior members.

I'm a man buddy only @Levina is a lady here but may be tomorrow even she proves to be a man like you :)

Yes I am not asking for any kind of ban (look the guy is a pediatrician, I know personally the job can get to them in the end and they often find some escape area to vent and blow some steam off etc.)....but I feel the big nasty stuff I'm on about is unwarranted....he should know better....but for some reason doesn't. It explains why he holds the Shiv Sena in high regard too....its an easy rush of emotion over logic in the end....and then does this Nilu Pile account crap too to stoke even more nasty crap (who I sincerely hope is now perma-banned).

Anyways I've said my piece for now...if he stays out of my way...I'll stay out of his...its really that simple. Everyone else can make up their own minds.

Yes I am not asking for any kind of ban (look the guy is a pediatrician, I know personally the job can get to them in the end and they often find some escape area to vent and blow some steam off etc.)....but I feel the big nasty stuff I'm on about is unwarranted....he should know better....but for some reason doesn't. It explains why he holds the Shiv Sena in high regard too....its an easy rush of emotion over logic in the end....and then does this Nilu Pile account crap too to stoke even more nasty crap (who I sincerely hope is now perma-banned).

Anyways I've said my piece for now...if he stays out of my way...I'll stay out of his...its really that simple. Everyone else can make up their own minds.
Is Nillu Pullu also another of accounts of doc?

Levina is a mallu girl. Not unattractive. Someone I could have a coffee with very easy.

Reminds me a lot of a Pillai girl I used to date briefly. Fiery and smart.

Cheers, Doc
Well, the important question is does she also want to have a coffee with you.:lol::lol::lol:

You should ask @waz and @Arsalan that.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc
you posted it 3 times.. you will trigger them :lol::lol::lol:

Well, the important question is does she also wants to have a coffee with you.:lol::lol::lol:

I think she does.

I've been around. I know chicks.

It's just her conservative Hindu milieu that's cramping her style.

Plus we got off on the wrong foot.

She does not know how to handle the frank attention. Most Indian guys are social cruds around women.

So she plays her expected part. And lashes out ....

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I'm a man buddy only @Levina is a lady here but may be tomorrow even she proves to be a man like you :)
Lol
Honestly when i joined this forum i never thought i will have to prove my gender. I was here to post my opinions.
Bt yes, you can visit my profile on my twitter ID, and watch my video pinned at the top. I had to post it for trolls visiting my profile.

Lol
Honestly when i joined this forum i never thought i will have to prove my gender. I was here to post my opinions.
Bt yes, you can visit my profile on my twitter ID, and watch my video pinned at the top. I had to post it for trolls visiting my profile.
No no, it is not important... I was just taking a jibe on him :lol::lol:

I think she does.

I've been around. I know chicks.

It's just her conservative Hindu milieu that's cramping her style.

Plus we got off on the wrong foot.

She does not know how to handle the frank attention. Most Indian guys are social cruds around women.

So she play her expected part. And lashes out ....

Cheers, Doc

You’re a hopeless case.
Visit a shrink asap for ur own good.

Oh really what does it mean? to me it sounds disapproval mate... but may be I don't have so much experience with female gender...I'm a Pathan straight forward "yes means yes" and " no means no"

Pathans also don't traditionally prefer girls I've heard?

Cheers, Doc

See what I meant @war&peace ?

On cue. :)

Cheers, Doc
If your previous post was about me then let me make it very clear, that i can not stand you one bit. From my day one on this forum you’ve been trolling me and prolly other members too.

Unfortunate that you’re related to one of the most famous field marshals of India.

If your previous post was about me then let me make it very clear, that i can not stand you one bit. From my day one on this forum you’ve been trolling me and prolly other members too.

Unfortunate that you’re related to one of the most famous field marshals of India.

Yup.

The one non Indic warrior who actually made a difference.

And he's not the only one.

Think a tank hero ...

Think a general named after a Maratha stronghold ....

These are recent bloodlines.

My Maratha lineage goes back over 400 years on our current family tree project.

I would name another Parsi here .... but as you and the Tamil already know from your little coterie who have been trawling my LinkedIn profile, that would make things too obvious here no? ;)

Admit it. You want that coffee ....

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom