What's new

Whatever

Levina doc has a crush on you.. This is all I could get from the talk above..
No buddy!
This is the most obnoxious man i have ever met online.

I have known him since last 4 years. He trolls ppl jst for his own entertainment.

He can't hide from me. I identify his fake accounts like a sixth sense and play along. :lol:

What is your opinion on nilu pile then? A real account that isn't docs?

I think @django has a very strong radar for spotting multiple ids...at least with Mishuva Mitra ... as soon as he creates a new account and logs in @django smell his presence :lol::lol:

@django is literally past bloodhound stage, he is a great white shark (for a few specific poor sods)....1 part blood in billion parts water, easy peasy....lemon squeezy.

He made me die with laughter when there was a conspiracy thread that had started and he tags abcyxz weirdo and salik weirdo right away lol....no fuss. Guy is on a whole other level haha.

No buddy!
This is the most obnoxious man i have ever met online.

I have known him since last 4 years. He trolls ppl jst for his own entertainment.
Really? Seriously, I agree with you about his character I know him as we have had some dirty conversations in the past.. But this is the first time I am seeing him saying good things about someone and that is you!..

Levina doc has a crush on you.. This is all I could get from the talk above..

Yeah man.

It's a crush. :lol:

As good a word as any I suppose

Cheers, Doc

I think @django has a very strong radar for spotting multiple ids...at least with Mishuva Mitra ... as soon as he creates a new account and logs in @django smell his presence :lol::lol:

@django is one of the good ones no doubt

BUT

He initially did not know who I was till I started using my sign off. (he used to lecture me on Iranic looks in one of the tharki threads ... Lol ... and I used to pile fun at his kudoing)

AND

He's missed @KhalaiMakhlooq ;)

Cheers, Doc

How do you know how she looks? Are you an internet stalker?

She's posted her Twitter ID.

She's a pretty corporate trainer gulfie mallu. Who's wasting her time like most Hindu Mallus wallowing in Sanghi hate.

They are so much better than that.

Educated. Sharp. Secular. Liberal.

It's like they are going back to the northern stone ages.

Cheers, Doc

Really? Seriously, I agree with you about his character I know him as we have had some dirty conversations in the past.. But this is the first time I am seeing him saying good things about someone and that is you!..
We have always been at logger-heads.
Initially he had assumed i was a guy masquerading as a female on the forum and ergo he used to troll me. Imagine!!! Lolz
And then he came to know i was a female—married one at that, so he trolled because he assumed i was in my 50’s.
Very recently the man asked me for my Twitter ID, and i posted it here, because i knew for a fact that he wont dare to troll me at a place where I can troll him back with ease. :lol:
On the forum i am a representative of my country, so i follow forum-etiquette. :angel:

Its messed up tbh. Only reason he supported BJP/Modi early on was he wanted to see gujarat riots times a million everywhere (he is a proud shiv sena guy for a reason)...so that the country would be at war with itself basically and long term do the same with whole region and Iran (so that a Parsi Israel can be created at some point...and world muslim population is reduced for his revenge).

When it didn't happen, he is now "supporting" "secular" parties again so he can be the underdog and more comfortable/accepted in being extremist....and gets really mad that others dont desert the actual larger development agenda...and then gets racial/insecure with them (betraying his real character and intent in the end).

He is worst kind of traitor sicko coward....just wants to see everything destroyed (by others hands, so it can wash itself of culpability in the end) because he feels his lot have nearly been so... and its their only chance (by destroying the larger populations...pitting long term enemy against useful idiots) to have some Phoenix story for his lot.

I am glad that none of his sick dreams will happen (stuff like there HAS to be a final India-Pakistan war with complete destruction of one or both) and he has to live with that failure....that is the best justice in the end for sickos who don't want to get their hands dirty for accomplishing their sick dreams....but rather just sit back and lament and try goad others (useful idiots) to.

Anyway that is the summary everyone should be aware of....and why this sicko will likely pop up and start its princess preening "holier than thou", artsy-fartsy parsi attitude when it sees some verbal exchange I'm in with others....to try sucker them too somehow....coz the multi-account creation strategy (after the perma-ban) isn't working anymore.

@Game.Invade @django @Desert Fox @Psychic @Aung Zaya @Hell hound @Nein @Tps43 @Dash @jamahir @Zibago @RealNapster @Mentee @randomradio @hellfire @Mage @Retired Troll @Indus Pakistan @OsmanAli98 @Levina @LeGenD @VCheng @WAJsal

All you dont have to thank this or anything, just read it is enough so you get where I am coming from.
I said it multiple times. He's on a mission of fire an fury. Want to see around a billion and half people fired in a nuke war so he could establish some sort of base when the u.n cometh and target Iranian folks to establish his vulture Republic .

And yeah I saw where you came form, models thread :D

We have always been at logger-heads.
Initially he had assumed i was a guy masquerading as a female on the forum and ergo he used to troll me. Imagine!!! Lolz
And then he came to know i was a female—married one at that, so he trolled because he assumed i was in my 50’s.
Very recently the man asked me for my Twitter ID, and i posted it here, because i knew for a fact that he wont dare to troll me at a place where I can troll him back with ease. :lol:
On the forum i am a representative of my country, so i follow forum-etiquette. :angel:

This was all before I found out that your were pretty.

And a light brown pretty.

Like nice Coorgi coffee.

Cheers, Doc

P:S his medical license must be revoked asap. Nigga could use his patients of "low birth " as Guinea pigs:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom