What's new

Whatever

We have always been at logger-heads.
Initially he had assumed i was a guy masquerading as a female on the forum and ergo he used to troll me. Imagine!!! Lolz
And then he came to know i was a female—married one at that, so he trolled because he assumed i was in my 50’s.
Very recently the man asked me for my Twitter ID, and i posted it here, because i knew for a fact that he wont dare to troll me at a place where I can troll him back with ease. :lol:
On the forum i am a representative of my country, so i follow forum-etiquette. :angel:
I think if someone trolls you on this forum being a female, everyone will take your side..

And against doc specially, you will find plenty of members supporting you.. :lol:

I'd put my life in his hands if it came to that.
And that would be like shooting yourself in the foot. :tsk:

I support @Mentee . Lol
You’re right lil bro, this man might turn his innocent patients into lab rats.

I think if someone trolls you on this forum being a female, everyone will take your side..

And against doc specially, you will find plenty of members supporting you.. :lol:

I must say, mods on this forum have been very prompt. And i really respect them for their unbiased decisions.

Pretty sure Doc has wisened up now and adapted to the #meetoo environment somewhat heh. He won't do such direct trolling like that anymore, at least not here.

Last edited:
Nai bhai,me thinks he should be sent to Guantanamo Bay detention camp. :lol:
G but first evacuate all inmates. Let him make those sharks cringe to death :lol:

He will start repeating "cheers doc" there.. just to tell everyone that he is a doctor..

Hey you... cheers, doc...
Hey you too... see here.. cheers, doc
Did you listen what I said? No? I said "cheers, doc"
Hahhahaha hahahaha cheers doc :rofl:

See this..

All this drama over a coffee. Khodai ...

Just yesterday we had this long very intellectual alcohol fueled discussion about white girls Vs brown girls.

Brown girls are simply too high maintenance man ...

It's like they are trapped in chains they cannot get out of.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom