What's new

Whatever

Not even an honorable mention for me. And here I thought that gaali ka kutta comment rolled off your back. :lol:

Dhobhi ka kutta is what a lot of Indians feel under the sanghis.

Not just Parsis.

How do you think our Muslims feel?

200 million of them ...

Or our Christians. Who are next in their crosshairs.

And these poor guys are native bloodlines no different to the Hindus who say they have no equal claim.

I'll have to wait in a very long queue before they even consider I have any rights.

All I can hope for is to pass off as an exotic and try for a coffee with their women.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
What is your opinion on nilu pile then? A real account that isn't docs?

Doc has many more, but to expose him for them would feel wrong. I like the guy, even though I know the type of venom he spits. He is a good troll, but not enough to make me ever second guess myself. We have the mutual understanding of enemies where we respect each other. His tactics however are outdated. And at times, I can visualize him with his shit grin behind the keyboard or phone when he thinks that being nice to me is making me vulnerable or softer in my approach towards Indians or questioning Islam in general. He gets a certain satisfaction into thinking that he can manipulate me, and I get the ultimate satisfaction in knowing what he's trying to do and play along. I do it out of respect for his seniority, but I hardly consider him a threat.

I've been one of the very few that have trolled consistently without having to create multiple handles on this site. That requires skill, tact, guile, with a hint of genuineness. Unfortunately, I have been gifted gab and most of my family hates me for it. :lol:

Doc has many more, but to expose him for them would feel wrong. I like the guy, even though I know the type of venom he spits. He is a good troll, but not enough to make me ever second guess myself. We have the mutual understanding of enemies where we respect each other. His tactics however are outdated. And at times, I can visualize him with his shit grin behind the keyboard or phone when he thinks that being nice to me is making me vulnerable or softer in my approach towards Indians or questioning Islam in general. He gets a certain satisfaction into thinking that he can manipulate me, and I get the ultimate satisfaction in knowing what he's trying to do and play along. I do it out of respect for his seniority, but I hardly consider him a threat.

I've been one of the very few that have trolled consistently without having to create multiple handles on this site. That requires skill, tact, guile, with a hint of genuineness. Unfortunately, I have been gifted gab and most of my family hates me for it. :lol:

:omghaha:

And your modesty is legendary.

I'm nice to you from the time the old man got his chaddis knotted up.

It's not new. Nor an act.

People who I do not like are very quickly left in little doubt of where they stand with me.

None of us stand still.as personalities.

It's taken me 10 years to realize who the enemy is.

And I shall employ my not inconsiderable intellect and resources in adding to it's demise.

Cheers, Doc

5c281ca18d736.jpeg

:omghaha:

And your modesty is legendary.

I'm nice to you from the time the old man got his chaddis knotted up.

It's not new. Nor an act.

People who I do not like are very quickly left in little doubt of where they stand with me.

None of us stand still.as personalities.

It's taken me 10 years to realize who the enemy is.

And I shall employ my not inconsiderable intellect and resources in adding to it's demise.

Cheers, Doc

Online my personality changes. If you think I am full of myself on this forum, then news for you is that I'm even worse in real life. Mostly quiet, and aggressive. I don't even talk to people unless I consider them worthy of speaking to. My neighbor has tried to make chit chat with me a few times, but I gave him and his wife a very frightening stare and and he has stopped ever since. I suppose I'm a recluse at heart, unless I feel like talking to someone.

Online my personality changes. If you think I am full of myself on this forum, then news for you is that I'm even worse in real life. Mostly quiet, and aggressive. I don't even talk to people unless I consider them worthy of speaking to. My neighbor has tried to make chit chat with me a few times, but I gave him and his wife a very frightening stare and and he has stopped ever since. I suppose I'm a recluse at heart, unless I feel like talking to someone.

It's frightening to meet an online doppelganger.

I time my lunch such that I'm usually the last guy in. When most have left.

If there is one thing I do not appreciate, it's food and talking.

Cheers, Doc

It's frightening to meet an online doppelganger.

I time my lunch such that I'm usually the last guy in. When most have left.

If there is one thing I do not appreciate, it's food and talking.

Cheers, Doc

I enjoy my quiet time, privacy, and peace. I have an introverted personality and unless I feel like being the life of the party, I wont show up. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom