What's new

Whatever

I was around...making sporadic appearences wherever i was quoted and tagged.
These days i stick mostly to twitter where i can post my articles and opinions sans any filtering.
N thanks for ur wishes. :-)
Wishing you a happy new year! :tup:
Whats yout twitter account?

He is fighting for lost cause,if there would have been any chances of revival his forefathers won't have left that land.
They have fair share of themselves in their destruction.

Its messed up tbh. Only reason he supported BJP/Modi early on was he wanted to see gujarat riots times a million everywhere (he is a proud shiv sena guy for a reason)...so that the country would be at war with itself basically and long term do the same with whole region and Iran (so that a Parsi Israel can be created at some point...and world muslim population is reduced for his revenge).

When it didn't happen, he is now "supporting" "secular" parties again so he can be the underdog and more comfortable/accepted in being extremist....and gets really mad that others dont desert the actual larger development agenda...and then gets racial/insecure with them (betraying his real character and intent in the end).

He is worst kind of traitor sicko coward....just wants to see everything destroyed (by others hands, so it can wash itself of culpability in the end) because he feels his lot have nearly been so... and its their only chance (by destroying the larger populations...pitting long term enemy against useful idiots) to have some Phoenix story for his lot.

I am glad that none of his sick dreams will happen (stuff like there HAS to be a final India-Pakistan war with complete destruction of one or both) and he has to live with that failure....that is the best justice in the end for sickos who don't want to get their hands dirty for accomplishing their sick dreams....but rather just sit back and lament and try goad others (useful idiots) to.

Anyway that is the summary everyone should be aware of....and why this sicko will likely pop up and start its princess preening "holier than thou", artsy-fartsy parsi attitude when it sees some verbal exchange I'm in with others....to try sucker them too somehow....coz the multi-account creation strategy (after the perma-ban) isn't working anymore.

@Game.Invade @django @Desert Fox @Psychic @Aung Zaya @Hell hound @Nein @Tps43 @Dash @jamahir @Zibago @RealNapster @Mentee @randomradio @hellfire @Mage @Retired Troll @Indus Pakistan @OsmanAli98 @Levina @LeGenD @VCheng @WAJsal

All you dont have to thank this or anything, just read it is enough so you get where I am coming from.

48919316_2399569070114497_5270400574179770368_n.jpg
It doesn't look like a shwarma to me :(

I was around...making sporadic appearences wherever i was quoted and tagged.
These days i stick mostly to twitter where i can post my articles and opinions sans any filtering.
N thanks for ur wishes. :-)
Wishing you a happy new year! :tup:
okay good and happy new year to you as well..you should post more here so I can read as well. I'm not a fan of twitter :)

no- matter! I used to dislike this place for its lack of moderation and the randomness in application of rules Now I've given up any hope of it ever becoming pro-humanity/decency. I am going back to talking to my plants instead of whistling in the wind and/or trying to find good where none exists. Straw that broke the camels back >> https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pm-i...eech-today-ep-240.593816/page-2#post-11059303
Thanks and cheers

Back
Top Bottom