What's new

Whatever

no- matter! I used to dislike this place for its lack of moderation and the randomness in application of rules Now I've given up any hope of it ever becoming pro-humanity/decency. I am going back to talking to my plants instead of whistling in the wind and/or trying to find good where none exists. Straw that broke the camels back >> https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pm-i...eech-today-ep-240.593816/page-2#post-11059303
Thanks and cheers
Hey mate, you can report those posts for indecent language and abuse. I am pretty sure mods do not tolerate such abuse but they need to intimated because they can't read each and every post on this forum. I can report on your behalf but I want to you experience and learn this important feature since it will come handy.

I have a question about here. People do realize that she is a massive troll right? And that she can speak fluent english, but it's a part of her character.
I have no idea... I just only see funny clips of her ...never watched her performance in any tv drama etc ... but I know she a famous actress in Pakistan these days.

Hey mate, you can report those posts for indecent language and abuse. I am pretty sure mods do not tolerate such abuse but they need to intimated because they can't read each and every post on this forum. I can report on your behalf but I want to you experience and learn this important feature since it will come handy.

I have no idea... I just only see funny clips of her ...never watched her performance in any tv drama etc ... but I know she a famous actress in Pakistan these days.
Think of it this way, what do u remember her for? Her broken english and BS, right? That's all part of her character.

Think of it this way, what do u remember her for? Her broken english and BS, right? That's all part of her character.
It could be very much true.... I had a blond classmate during my Masters from Quebec, Montreal and she used to play dumb but man she was not dumb at all... I knew it so she did not play dumb with me...rather she had opinion about everyone (classmates, teachers, TA's and lab assistants and most of them bang on the target because she could really get close to people while their guards were off (not physically intimate or sexual way) because people thought she was dumb... and according she has been playing this since her childhood though her family knew :)

Its messed up tbh. Only reason he supported BJP/Modi early on was he wanted to see gujarat riots times a million everywhere (he is a proud shiv sena guy for a reason)...so that the country would be at war with itself basically and long term do the same with whole region and Iran (so that a Parsi Israel can be created at some point...and world muslim population is reduced for his revenge).

When it didn't happen, he is now "supporting" "secular" parties again so he can be the underdog and more comfortable/accepted in being extremist....and gets really mad that others dont desert the actual larger development agenda...and then gets racial/insecure with them (betraying his real character and intent in the end).

He is worst kind of traitor sicko coward....just wants to see everything destroyed (by others hands, so it can wash itself of culpability in the end) because he feels his lot have nearly been so... and its their only chance (by destroying the larger populations...pitting long term enemy against useful idiots) to have some Phoenix story for his lot.

I am glad that none of his sick dreams will happen (stuff like there HAS to be a final India-Pakistan war with complete destruction of one or both) and he has to live with that failure....that is the best justice in the end for sickos who don't want to get their hands dirty for accomplishing their sick dreams....but rather just sit back and lament and try goad others (useful idiots) to.

Anyway that is the summary everyone should be aware of....and why this sicko will likely pop up and start its princess preening "holier than thou", artsy-fartsy parsi attitude when it sees some verbal exchange I'm in with others....to try sucker them too somehow....coz the multi-account creation strategy (after the perma-ban) isn't working anymore.

@Game.Invade @django @Desert Fox @Psychic @Aung Zaya @Hell hound @Nein @Tps43 @Dash @jamahir @Zibago @RealNapster @Mentee @randomradio @hellfire @Mage @Retired Troll @Indus Pakistan @OsmanAli98 @Levina @LeGenD @VCheng @WAJsal

All you dont have to thank this or anything, just read it is enough so you get where I am coming from.

Found him on exactly the same ploy - of furthering a divisive Indian society.

:)

Lab-e-Shireen kha key meray shireen shireen lab
Lab-e-Shireen Shireen ho gay

Celebrating the Pakistani delicacy that is Lab-e-Shireen.

Its messed up tbh. Only reason he supported BJP/Modi early on was he wanted to see gujarat riots times a million everywhere (he is a proud shiv sena guy for a reason)...so that the country would be at war with itself basically and long term do the same with whole region and Iran (so that a Parsi Israel can be created at some point...and world muslim population is reduced for his revenge).

When it didn't happen, he is now "supporting" "secular" parties again so he can be the underdog and more comfortable/accepted in being extremist....and gets really mad that others dont desert the actual larger development agenda...and then gets racial/insecure with them (betraying his real character and intent in the end).

He is worst kind of traitor sicko coward....just wants to see everything destroyed (by others hands, so it can wash itself of culpability in the end) because he feels his lot have nearly been so... and its their only chance (by destroying the larger populations...pitting long term enemy against useful idiots) to have some Phoenix story for his lot.

I am glad that none of his sick dreams will happen (stuff like there HAS to be a final India-Pakistan war with complete destruction of one or both) and he has to live with that failure....that is the best justice in the end for sickos who don't want to get their hands dirty for accomplishing their sick dreams....but rather just sit back and lament and try goad others (useful idiots) to.

Anyway that is the summary everyone should be aware of....and why this sicko will likely pop up and start its princess preening "holier than thou", artsy-fartsy parsi attitude when it sees some verbal exchange I'm in with others....to try sucker them too somehow....coz the multi-account creation strategy (after the perma-ban) isn't working anymore.

@Game.Invade @django @Desert Fox @Psychic @Aung Zaya @Hell hound @Nein @Tps43 @Dash @jamahir @Zibago @RealNapster @Mentee @randomradio @hellfire @Mage @Retired Troll @Indus Pakistan @OsmanAli98 @Levina @LeGenD @VCheng @WAJsal

All you dont have to thank this or anything, just read it is enough so you get where I am coming from.
There is a saying in Punjabi.
"Sara Pind ve mar jaye tai marasi nai numberdar nahi bananaa"​
It means that"If whole village would die, still a man of low caste and status would never be Headman"
Same goes for him and other of his fellows,if by grace of Almighty tomorrow an event like Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction occurs and all population of India,Pakistan and Afghanistan is gone except them,they still won't be able to carve out a state.

There is a saying in Punjabi.
"Sara Pind ve mar jaye tai marasi nai numberdar nahi bananaa"​
It means that"If whole village would die, still a man of low caste and status would never be Headman"
Same goes for him and other of his fellows,if by grace of Almighty tomorrow an event like Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction occurs and all population of India,Pakistan and Afghanistan is gone except them,they still won't be able to carve out a state.

I have much respect for lot of Parsi people (if not most), let it be said....from my experience of the ones I have met in real life...and what they as a people have accomplished overall.

Just the ones like this one far into the well of hate/despair/revenge I do not care for one bit (and same goes for those of any community)...because they have deluded themselves to the point they cannot realise they ought to extract themselves out of where they are....they feel commited to the time/effort they invested into the hate etc.

Thus my comment on this one is not comment on the entire group....bad apples are with everyone in every corner...just certain histories lend different kind of overall flavour to those that are bad apples.

I have much respect for lot of Parsi people (if not most), let it be said....from my experience of the ones I have met in real life...and what they as a people have accomplished overall.

Just the ones like this one far into the well of hate/despair/revenge I do not care for one bit (and same goes for those of any community)...because they have deluded themselves to the point they cannot realise they ought to extract themselves out of where they are....they feel commited to the time/effort they invested into the hate etc.

Thus my comment on this one is not comment on the entire group....bad apples are with everyone in every corner...just certain histories lend different kind of overall flavour to those that are bad apples.
Well said man.

He is a bigot and very anti-Muslim as well. While we in Pakistan have always treated Parsi community with respect and they are also good members of our society. But doc is really angry..IDK why?
BTW initially he told everyone that he was a girl but later he revealed he is a man...may he/she went through a sex change and suffered from some trauma like some hormonal imbalance that reached his/her brain.. but sometimes he is really normal and we talked a lot about bicycling.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Old black ladies circle jerk Sunday club.

Ao ao. Mera dukhda suno.

A who's who of the buttfugged by Doc club.

:lol:

Cheers, Doc

BTW I will resist any attempt to ban him...I had this discussion with a mod and convinced him not to ban..may be a warning or discussion but I'm against ban especially against senior members.

:rofl:

Old black ladies circle jerk Sunday club.

Ao ao. Mera dukhda suno.

A who's who of the buttfugged by Doc club.

:lol:

Cheers, Doc
I'm a man buddy only @Levina is a lady here but may be tomorrow even she proves to be a man like you :)

BTW I will resist any attempt to ban him...I had this discussion with a mod and convinced him not to ban..may be a warning or discussion but I'm against ban especially against senior members.

I'm a man buddy only @Levina is a lady here but may be tomorrow even she proves to be a man like you :)

Levina is a mallu girl. Not unattractive. Someone I could have a coffee with very easy.

Reminds me a lot of a Pillai girl I used to date briefly. Fiery and smart.

Cheers, Doc

He is a bigot and very anti-Muslim as well. While we in Pakistan have always treated Parsi community with respect and they are also good members of our society. But doc is really angry..IDK why?
BTW initially he told everyone that he was a girl but later he revealed he is a man...may he/she went through sex change..

He has quite an excellent sense of humour (which endeared me to him initially), I will give him that (he has other admirable attributes that make me sad as they are wasted in the end).

I remember not to long ago @lastofthepatriots had a whole thing going on about @Retired Troll being a female heh... @Tps43 and @Moonlight etc all found it hilarious.

So he probably found it really funny to do that as well (I vaguely remember it, I suppose it was when he first rejoined as padamchen...trying to hide his identity as perma banned vsdoc).... since he obv comes here to relax, blow off some steam and troll and trigger people (which is all fine...its the darkness that he gets into long term thats the issue...esp how he seems to justify those things as some big joke in the end).

I also have issue with selective application of the forum rules...either we have rules we apply to all, or we change the rules...I don't care for selectivity at that level, because who knows how many ppl that could have turned out good are now gone by having that (and vice versa).

Back
Top Bottom