What's new

Whatever

Sure you can handle her Johnny boy :sniper:.Kudos John
O see the effect of G3 watch video plz

CAD33423-D998-4857-91E7-4F0C332EA0AA.png
@django

What about Cz -bren 2

Has POF Choosed it?
Money will be spent on artillery, for foreseeable future G3 and AK variant will be used as these are both superior to Indian INSAS and in case of TTP (AK armed) Pak army is far better trained than them and always has the edge in tactical engagements.Kudos John

Very hard to handle John and I had Pak military weapon instructor guiding me which was helpful.Kudos John

Bhai, how it is that so many Pakistanis have handled military weapons ?? Below is Imran Khan with an AK, presumably much before his PM days :

images

What about Cz -bren 2

Has POF Choosed it?
Money will be spent on artillery, for foreseeable future G3 and AK variant will be used as these are both superior to Indian INSAS and in case of TTP (AK armed) Pak army is far better trained than them and always has the edge in tactical engagements.Kudos John
But they should need TOT and 30 years, no problem in arsenal.
What we should do to conquer IWI Tavor far superior also than M-4

Bhai, how it is that so many Pakistanis have handled military weapons ?? Below is Imran Khan with an AK, presumably much before his PM days :

images
Well as far as Rehaam Khan he can handle anything..

Last edited:
But they should need TOT and 30 years, no problem in arsenal.
What we should do to conquer IWI Tavir far superior also than M-4
Tavor only in small numbers (And very unreliable) , their main weapon is awful INSAS and very old Romanian AK, Pak have newer manufactured type 56, Russian AKM from captured Afghan stocks and Bulgarian AKs,,all in all we have edge over India and Afghanistan.Kudos John

Triiger of sex drive.
BEHAVE John ....LOL

Tavor only in small numbers (And very unreliable) , their main weapon is awful INSAS and very old Romanian AK, Pak have newer manufactured type 56, Russian AKM from captured Afghan stocks and Bulgarian AKs,,all in all we have edge over India and Afghanistan.Kudos John

BEHAVE John ....LOL
Lol

Must be something in the Indus that shoots ups testosterone levels :lol:....Indeed much before his PM days.Kudos bhai
Thats kinda true.I wear suits but when i touch a rifle.. the inner me awakens... Even now I have 4 rifles & a swiord sitiing in my room..

And ironically, Im starting a business dealing in similiar nature.

Back
Top Bottom