What's new

Whatever

harumafuji_k_hei12.jpg

This traditional outfit is also cool

Sumo wrestlers yup! haha

LOL...that is Japanese samurai traditional outfit etc :P

Haha I have to find those! I only caught the english ones (MXC) on spikeTV.

Somewhat NSFW:

@VCheng @Hamartia Antidote @OsmanAli98 amazing how much funny humorous political stuff is in there on top of the normal laughs (I dont think most outside North America will grasp near 100% of it haha).
here you go brother

here you go brother

Haha thanks bro (its hillarious!). Yeah my good friend also watched this kind of overdub version (in Malay - he is Malaysian)...lot of versions are out there for Takeshi's castle in other languages :D

But only spikeTV really put in that extra effort to actually do dual commentary, give personalities to each character etc etc...they really went full monty with MXC haha :P

You have to give a big kudos to Japanese for creating the original core content....only they could come up with something so daft like this haha.

@django

Well, the political prostitute culture has gone really deep especially in Bd culture. Well, NS, Zardari, their kids and many in both political parties and others are nothing but political prostitutes. Same goes for PTM and Achakzai
We need to eliminate them.
We took revenge from USSR but still we have to take revenge from the main culprit.

Back
Top Bottom