What's new

Whatever

LOL that first bit reminds me of a cpl segments from the "takeshis castle game show"....it got redubbed (using comical English commentary) as "MXC...most extreme elimination challenge" by SpikeTV. Here is what I mean lol (its of course not VFX at all, just crazy japanese ppl haha):

@Hamartia Antidote @KAL-EL @Zibago @Hell hound @Imran Khan @Mentee @Tps43 @DESERT FIGHTER @Mage

Bhai I can't see the tweet:undecided:

Masallah EME is doing nice and innovative job:pakistan:

LOL that first bit reminds me of a cpl segments from the "takeshis castle game show"....it got redubbed (using comical English commentary) as "MXC...most extreme elimination challenge" by SpikeTV. Here is what I mean lol (its of course not VFX at all, just crazy japanese ppl haha):

@Hamartia Antidote @KAL-EL @Zibago @Hell hound @Imran Khan @Mentee @Tps43 @DESERT FIGHTER @Mage
I like there broad shoulder design:D:rofl:

This is just the start by the time things like harmony become more intelligent human interaction will go down even further

By the time you get grey hair AI waifus will be a thing and as a consequence real human relationships will be affected (romantic and other)
AI is the real game changer in the 21st century

There's no artificial intelligence. There is only intelligence. If this type of intelligence becomes self sustaining, it'll become another form of life. And will have every right to live.

People will coexist with them, talk about their rights and even take their side if needed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: takeshi castle with javed jaffrey dubbing was the best and most funny thing in those days. still remember how perfectly fitting his voice was

lol bro looked like she is in 2d games of 90s :D

That's 2433 bombs in 10 years.. wow that's a lot ..bravo.. they deserve to be saluted and a lot more.
:cheers: Indeed bhai, men at their finest.Kudos bhai....Saw a documentary on Al Jazeera, these folks really live on the edge of life and death, may ALLAH (SWT) protect and guide them.

Last edited:
I like there broad shoulder design:D:rofl:

LOL...that is Japanese samurai traditional outfit etc :P

takeshi castle with javed jaffrey dubbing was the best and most funny thing in those days. still remember how perfectly fitting his voice was

Haha I have to find those! I only caught the english ones (MXC) on spikeTV.

Somewhat NSFW:

@VCheng @Hamartia Antidote @OsmanAli98 amazing how much funny humorous political stuff is in there on top of the normal laughs (I dont think most outside North America will grasp near 100% of it haha).

LOL...that is Japanese samurai traditional outfit etc :P
harumafuji_k_hei12.jpg

This traditional outfit is also cool

Back
Top Bottom