What's new

Whatever

@Zibago @Moonlight @Tps43 @war&peace @BHarwana @PakSword @Mentee @Maarkhoor
Their is a serious problem here, folks need to go to GB instead, friendlier attitude and much, much cleaner hotels.Kudos folks
Bhai, something has changed drastically because in my childhood, Murree was not that bad. My grand father owned apartments in Cecil resort and in summers we used to stay there and people were nice or at least not dangerous and violent like now.. I have not been to Murree in years so I don't know but something has gone wrong.

Last edited:
Bhai, something has changed drastically because in my childhood, Murree was not that bad. My grand father owned a apartments in Cecil resort and in summers we used to stay there and people were nice or at least not dangerous and violet like now.. I have not been Murree in years so I don't but something has changed drastically.
Bro the standards have been dipping, last time I was their got involved in road rage with pint sized pashtun guy lol...obviously i did not initiate any of it, in the end we both shook hands and went our ways, as it should be.Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom