What's new

Whatever

Malaysian Nasheed is almost always good....very rarely do they produce anything crappy in that area!

Actually they are Indonesian (Sabyan Gambus). I am surprised Imran Khan also knows it. The group seems to have many viewer every time they upload the song on Youtube. This song got 179 million viewer after uploading on May 2018

Actually they are Indonesian (Sabyan Gambus). I am surprised Imran Khan also knows it. The group seems to have many viewer every time they upload the song on Youtube. This song got 179 million viewer after uploading on May 2018

We listen to anything melodious

OO lovely lyrics! I was just listening to the melody initially...

We listen to anything melodious

OO lovely lyrics! I was just listening to the melody initially...

Lucky you know Malay/Indonesian language.... :-) Yeap the lyrics is lovely. BTW for Arabic song like this I prefer Arabian singer since they are very fluent on the language, do you have any favorite nasheed sung by an Arab ?

Lucky you know Malay/Indonesian language.... :-) Yeap the lyrics is lovely. BTW for Arabic song like this I prefer Arabian singer since they are very fluent on the language, do you have any favorite nasheed sung by an Arab ?
I dont understand it but we did have some students from Indonesia in the university i learned French from

I dont understand it but we did have some students from Indonesia in the university i learned French from

The lyric is really lovely talking about Islam. You should ask them to translate for you :azn:

BTW Are you still a university student bro ?

I think Indonesian and Malaysian nasheed singers pronounce Arabic really well!
I like this guy's voice: mishary rashid

I also like this Lebanese singer:

I have his first album...a gift...Lovely lyrics and voice!

I love his voice- not a nasheed but good lyrics:

He also sang in Malay and he sounds awesome!!!! :

These new ones have lovely voice too:

The lyric is really lovely talking about Islam. You should ask them to translate for you :azn:

Not in that uni and i am more or less done with studies 16 years are more than enough

How would that go?Hey random stranger i have never met translate this for me :D

Mere hi lahu par guzar auqaat karo ho
Mujh se hi amiron ki tarah baat karo ho
Din ek sitam, ek sitam raat karo ho
Wo dost ho dushman ko bi maat karo ho
Hum khaak'nashin, tum sukhan'aaray sar-e-baam
Paas aakay milo, door se kyaa baat karo ho
Hum ko jo milaa hai wo tumhin se to mila hai
Hum aur bhula den tumhen, kyaa baat karo ho
Yun to kabhi mun phair k dekho bhi nahin ho
Jab waqt paray hai to madaaraat karo ho
Daaman pe koi chheent na khanjar pe koi daagh
Tum qatl karo ho, k karaamaat karo ho?
Baknay do tum “Aajiz” ko jo bole hai bakay hai
Diwaanaa hai diwaanay se kyaa baat karo ho

@django @fitpOsitive @Mentee @Moonlight
Very old styled urdu. Rekhta?

@Indos I love this south African singer:

Love his voice....sooo sweet!

@Indos I also like this guy:

His songs are like stories....really good for kids...I used to listen to him alot as a teenager

Not in that uni and i am more or less done with studies 16 years are more than enough

How would that go?Hey random stranger i have never met translate this for me :D

I am not a random stranger to you, this is my real photo and my first name is Muhamad :agree:

My advice, You can use google translate........:partay:

I think Indonesian and Malaysian nasheed singers pronounce Arabic really well!
I like this guy's voice: mishary rashid

I also like this Lebanese singer:

I have his first album...a gift...Lovely lyrics and voice!

I love his voice- not a nasheed but good lyrics:

He also sang in Malay and he sounds awesome!!!! :

These new ones have lovely voice too:

Good collection, I will try to hear one by one :-)

I am not a random stranger to you, this is my real photo and my first name is Muhamad :agree:

My advice, You can use google translate........:partay:
I was talking about folks back in Uni not you we know you and your amaal(deeds) :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom