What's new

Whatever

Basically you are rented rickshaw. Truck ban truck .......
didnt asked your advise i know who i am ..... you know that is the reason i normally dont comments and talk to these ordinary tom or dick due to their low level and background........hence my limited replies:tup:

didnt asked your advise i know who i am ..... you know that is the reason i normally dont comments and talk to these ordinary tom or dick due to their low level and background........hence my limited replies:tup:

But you are interested in ordinary dick(s).

Onto personal attacks now are we? @Joe Shearer look at this dude.

Back to the topic, if it's not "endorsed" by the government then what is your government doing about this? What can they do?

There is little that Modi's government can do; law and order is a state subject, and that authority is guarded jealously.

To illustrate, there is a body called the Central Bureau of Investigation that is entrusted high-profile cases that require forensic study and unravelling to identify the criminals. This body is only a creation of a Union Territory (not a full state) and forms part of that territory's police force, technically. It is not a constitutional body like the Intelligence Bureau, and can operate within a state, rather than in the Union Territories, only with the explicit permission of the states, each individual state at a time. This is the body that was pursuing Vijay Mallya, and has recently succeeded in getting permission to extradite him from the UK.

This is a necessary preliminary to informing you that two states have in the last fortnight revoked their blanket permission to the CBI to operate within their territory.

Modi can't do a thing, even if he had wished to. Everyone is sure that he wouldn't be wishing to.

Ironically, this is the same situation that allowed Modi to ward off central intervention and prevent action being taken against him by the centre, when he was the Chief Minister, and allowed over 700 Muslims to be killed by mobs.

You know since you guys have a Hindutva leader now you can be "Hindustan" (taken directly from the video which I tagged you about).

If we do go full retard, and turn into a fully religious state like some others did, I'll personally send you a postcard letting you know.

The cats out of the bag. Your countrymen are openly declaring themselves as "Hindustan" and not "secular & democratic" India. After all, if it's India, it's Modi's India. :lol:

A truly penetrating observation. Since you are good at everything you turn your hand to, remind me how much is ten people divided by 1.3 billion.

Now don't go around pointing fingers ;) :tup:

Definitely not. Much better use for those.

Sir isn't India one right now? An extremist hindutva state? Asking you because you are in India and can give a better report from ground

Let me go back to where I stopped talking two or three years ago, under Sanghi pressure and a barrage of insults.

The NDA coalition got 31% of the votes; 69% of Indians DIDN'T vote for it.
  • Of the 31% around 13 to 14% was native hard-core Hindutva; they will vote BJP every time.
  • About 14% were swing voters; they were disgusted with Suresh Kalmadi's mess at the Commonwealth Games, with D. Raja's reported scandals during the telecom bandwidth sales (now increasingly seeming to have been a manufactured case by a CAG who had an axe to grind), and the horrible coal mines auction - some of that mud sticks to Manmohan Singh for his refusal to take action when he ought to have. They were also reacting to the apparent slow-down in economic growth compared to UPA I; the slow-down was from a very surprising growth rate to a merely impressive figure. However, it was slow enough to wipe out the dreams of younger people for the opportunity to buy houses within a few years of commencing work, to buy toys encapsulating the hopes and wishes of every ad-maddened consumerist kid, for growth in general to give people jobs, and to pump into the economy sums of money that many of the workers had never seen being made, in their parents' times.
  • Another 2 to 3% were simply opportunists; they had no firm, fixed views, thought that a change of regime was coming, and wanted to be on the right side.
That was at the national level. However, what was dangerous for the stability of the republic was the victories that the Sangh Parivar won at State level. UP went saffron; Haryana went saffron; Rajasthan went saffron; Maharashtra went saffron; MP stayed saffron; Chhatisgarh stayed saffron; the hill states, Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh, went saffron. I am not going into the details of the north-east states, because their behaviour is subtly different, their problems are different. In the BIMARU region, the Sanghi administration did a Gujarat-Modi; they hinted, not very subtly, that cow slaughter was a terrible sin, that it should be indicted by official action, that the very long rope given to those offending against the Sanghi version of religion would be tightened immediately, and that the police would be asked to clean up the undergrowth and get rid of known violent trouble-makers (=criminals). Each of the Chief Ministers adopted this; it is difficult to miss the collusion inherent in all this. What happened was the appalling vision of the constitution and the rule of law being overthrown with the passive abstention of those people who should have intervened.

There is a completely different discussion needed to deal with the situation that developed at national level. What has happened there was completely different. The development was tactical, and minority oriented at state level, and was a straightforward and blatant campaign to empower the extremist elements and let them loose on the hated 'other'; Muslim and Dalit in states where they had power and Muslims in Bengal, with no effort to adhere to the law.

All this underlines the fact that India is emphatically not a Hindu extremist state. The pent-up fury of the middle has broken out, and the news from the ballot boxes leaves nothing to the imagination. I could go on and on, but I hope that MP would turn centre and reject the right, and want to watch the developments on TV.

More later.

Mere hi lahu par guzar auqaat karo ho
Mujh se hi amiron ki tarah baat karo ho
Din ek sitam, ek sitam raat karo ho
Wo dost ho dushman ko bi maat karo ho
Hum khaak'nashin, tum sukhan'aaray sar-e-baam
Paas aakay milo, door se kyaa baat karo ho
Hum ko jo milaa hai wo tumhin se to mila hai
Hum aur bhula den tumhen, kyaa baat karo ho
Yun to kabhi mun phair k dekho bhi nahin ho
Jab waqt paray hai to madaaraat karo ho
Daaman pe koi chheent na khanjar pe koi daagh