Ziyada masley masail hoan to hamari tarah hathon ki lakerein hi mitatey raho :D

47578093_2494157650600630_7538758083791552512_n.jpg
Aisey mokey par aik shair yaad aya

Ankhon mein tera aks tha
Hathon mein sabun lux tha

Arey ammi Jan sey kaho cousin sey shadi kara dein party badal lo :D

Ziyada masley masail hoan to hamari tarah hathon ki lakerein hi mitatey raho :D

a
what do u mean? i have so many boy friends in almost every city i visit.

I said in my post that all Himalayan rivers originate in China, which is fact. You then brought up Tibet as if it is not part of China. Then you posted a historical map. Then I pointed out that if ypu want to look at it from historical perspective then everything else also changes - this is when I brought in British India.

Fact: All Himalayan rivers originate in China. Get used to that.

Take a deep look at this map. (@OsmanAli98 you're welcome for a History lesson :D)

1024px-Qing_Empire_circa_1820_EN.svg.png

Tibet, like much of Western China, was only recently conquered by the Han Chinese (which make up the majority of present day China).

Before the Qing, there were the Ming.

ming-dynasty-map-small.jpg

See the receding boundary lines? That's cuz Han China originates in Eastern China. It's got nothing to do with Western China.

Yuan (Mongol) Dynasty

yuan.jpg

Much further back in time.

0*SBD1MIYkBwYIoN8R.png

Tang Dynasty

tang.jpg

Qin Dynasty

qin-dynasty-map1.gif

I hope it proves my point of view. @Indus Pakistan I have been reading your posts for years now. Even before your name change ;)

You might be a expert in the history of the subcontinent but I'm a expert (as close as one can be) in World History. :enjoy:

Last semester in College, every time the professor spoke in my World History class, I corrected her because I already knew the whole textbook (and more) by heart. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom