What's new

Whatever

_104211893_ww1praying.jpg

Indian troops serving with the British army pray outside the Shah Jahan Mosque in Woking, Surrey
A hundred years since the end of World War One, historians think recognising the contribution of Muslims can help tackle contemporary issues such as Islamophobia.

"Accessing archives from 19 countries, we have discovered that more than four million Muslims either fought or served as labourers during the War, from around the world," he says.

_104211895_bookpagecommemorationamiens_st_acheul_carr_musulman_de_la_ncropole_nationale.jpg

Muslim graves in French military cemetery Notre Dame de Lorette.

@The Eagle I don't watch bollywood movies but I can explain why indians are so butt hurt in this thread.
bollywood is and always will be Pakistan's soft power over india. :lol:
--juvenile n just plain dumb.
To be honest, you should threaten the existence of a source to believe in many factors in personal lives of Indian Populace. The same Bollywood is suppose to provide many proofs against Pakistan, make up their minds as what to chose, whom to support & how treat others around them. Bollywood movies are representation of society and treatment for mind makeup.
-----------------------------
Excuse me,,,,what???
Indians threatened by a thread where some bollywood movie became second highest money money making movie in "Pakistan",,,a country with an identity funcionally comprising nothing more then "not India".
I mean such assumption frm ordinary members is expected but frm a mod,,,well both of u sound like teenagers

Btw ur macho signature,abt ,
loving battlefield more thn ur own house,,,,is again,,just juvenile.
Just like the freedom or death by tht foul mouthed teenager of an analyst.

Back
Top Bottom