What's new

Whatever

46382857_661023317628326_2770497039723659264_n.jpg

@Zibago @Hell hound @Mentee @Tps43
Good heavens :o: what have we here

@Horus @Slav Defence @Arsalan @Zibago @war&peace @PakSword @Path-Finder @BHarwana
This so called "Pakistan defence command" is actually run by Indians, Zaid Hamid exposed them, patriots need to be aware of these swines.
Some of their activity is strange but many got fooled because many media anchors tweeted the video. Any ways following them to see if they are a swinger account of Indians will update in some time after collecting data.

Thanks for mentioning and please do report any other accounts you find suspicious.

Some of their activity is strange but many got fooled because many media anchors tweeted the video. Any ways following them to see if they are a swinger account of Indians will update in some time after collecting data.

Thanks for mentioning and please do report any other accounts you find suspicious.
Bro their are lots of nefarious elements out their trying to sow confusion, we all need to be extra "VIGILANT".Kudos bhai

Bro their are lots of nefarious elements out their trying to sow confusion, we all need to be extra "VIGILANT".Kudos bhai

Agreed brother will study them for any such activity.

But many people got fooled by this even here on pdf. I did a quick search on the video and found a similar fake news campaign launched against Zambian student in China and pattern was same so got suspicious of the news.

Agreed brother will study them for any such activity.

But many people got fooled by this even here on pdf. I did a quick search on the video and found a similar fake news campaign launched against Zambian student in China and pattern was same so got suspicious of the news.
Bro I could be wrong I will amend my original post, I mistook them for these swines.Kudos bro

Back
Top Bottom