What's new

Whatever

Interesting. It never had occurred to me to look at clash between the Muslim empire and a Chinese dynasty.

Yup, it is the only war between Muslim empire and Chinese. The war was also making Central Asia become more Islamic. They also have so many war story that is interesting and important.

46460768_1762512833876407_8523394257115938816_o.jpg

Displaying religious intolerance only serves to further strengthen supervision of your CTD profile even if you are clever enough to use different phone numbers on your visa application than on the CV. After all, with a GPA of 2.6, you were not likely to get very far anyway. :D

I am not going to comment anything here the poor lady seems already in pain. I will just pray that she get a better life and returns to her country with her dignity and live a free and fearless life in her homeland.
Yes I think you are right I will delete my post, my mistake in hindsight.Kudos bhai

Yes I think you are right I will delete my post, my mistake in hindsight.Kudos bhai

My brother this is nothing the misuse of political power has brought pain on many Pakistanis there are many who we even don't know about live in misery because of corrupt politicians because such people always first start from their home oppressing their less influential relatives taking lions share from properties at will using low level corruption. We must not increase the pain of such oppressed people.

The biggest curse is to be related to a political family.

My brother this is nothing the misuse of political power has brought pain on many Pakistanis there are many who we even don't know about live in misery because of corrupt politicians because such people always first start from their home oppressing their less influential relatives taking lions share from properties at will using low level corruption. We must not increase the pain of such oppressed people.

The biggest curse is to be related to a political family.
Totally concur bhai.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom