What's new

Whatever

What Kind of an emperor gives his own Introduction?

I'm just an Athrvan man. Same class, nowhere close on achievements.

My parents just named me after him. And yes, most people who know me, friends and colleagues alike, believe I have similar airs with regard to those around me.

In a very benign non racist way. I just like to delegate. And people tend to follow. Oblige.

In another life, another time, who knows?

Cheers, Doc

I'm just an Athrvan man. Same class, nowhere close on achievements.

My parents just named me after him. And yes, most people who know me, friends and colleagues alike, believe I have similar airs with regard to those around me.

In a very benign non racist way. I just like to delegate. And people tend to follow. Oblige.

In another life, another time, who knows?

Cheers, Doc

You know i have dated blondes who may share the same Hormonal Problems as you with self indulgeness.

But sure who knows maybe they are Avatars of Medusa and Mercedes and Olympia too.

You know i have dated blondes who may share the same Hormonal Problems as you with self indulgeness.

But sure who knows maybe they are Avatars of Medusa and Mercedes and Olympia too.

Aap bura maan gaye.

I'm known as King or Emperor at work.

My coffee. The AC. My parking. Cars and pickups. Hotels. Flight logistics. Meeting reminders. Wake up calls. When I walk in. How many people I know and have on face v name recall. How many people know and come up to me. Me clueless.

I could go on ....

Cheers, Doc

Aap bura maan gaye.

I'm known as King or Emperor at work.

My coffee. The AC. My parking. Cars and pickups. Hotels. Flight logistics. Meeting reminders. Wake up calls. When I walk in. How many people I know and have on face v name recall. How many people know and come up to me. Me clueless.

I could go on ....

Cheers, Doc

King or emperor are two different words with two different meanings.

Neither include going to work.

I dont mind man.

King or emperor are two different words with two different meanings.

Neither include going to work.

I dont mind man.

Which is why I admit freely that I'm a pretender.

It's what our people have been reduced to as refugees in an alien land.

We need to work. Now that we cannot fight.

Cheers, Doc

Which is why I admit freely that I'm a pretender.

It's what our people have been reduced to as refugees in an alien land.

We need to work. Now that we cannot fight.

Cheers, Doc

If you guys were workers you would still be Kings of your own Land.

But you were always Merchants thus People alike you gave you refuge.

And try Walking the Earth with man as equal to find out how natural selection works?

It cant be that Bad for you guys. Most of you are well to do to survive India Anyhow regardless the Shuffle in Social dynamics

If you guys were workers you would still be Kings of your own Land.

But you were always Merchants thus People alike you gave you refuge.

And try Walking the Earth with man as equal to find out how natural selection works?

It cant be that Bad for you guys. Most of you are well to do to survive India Anyhow regardless the Shuffle in Social dynamics

Athrvan are not merchants sir.

They are warrior priests.

Which is the class that's the last line of defence for the Atash when the hordes are at the gates.

Handpicked by our prophet for the task. From among the Magii.

Every man woman and child on the 9 ships that landed on the coast at Nargol were armed for bear.

The first condition laud down by Jadi Rana was for us to first lay down our arms.

A promise we next broke only when the hordes threatened renewed extinction of our line and the flame in the 1500s as we fled into the jungles of Vansda and deeper into the caves of Bahrot.

You seem to have a very skewed Islamized/Pakistani narrative on the Parsis. One that I've noted in previous xchanges as well.

I'm not here to educate. But yeah, gross ignorance can only either be corrected or ignored.

I'm not in the mood to ignore you.

Cheers, Doc

I started Krav Maga classes, it has very well thought out procedures for survival and self defense. Very interesting technique.

Just watched the new Predator. The Predator. What a load of bollocks. Ruined the only fictional sifi character I liked. F#ck you Fox

Back
Top Bottom